Help with 5 digit pricing - page 6

christinaLi:
Hi Daryl,

I did it but I have not test this. Let me know if you have problems.

2011-07-15_0826 - Wise-EA's library

Hi Christina...

Thank you once again!!! I love your coding..it is exactly what I was looking for.!!

Out of curiosity, how do you get the backtester to do bar by bar?...it sounds as though you are pushing a button to get the next bar! I cant figure out how to do that!

Regards

Daryl

df0132:
Hi Christina...

Thank you once again!!! I love your coding..it is exactly what I was looking for.!!

Out of curiosity, how do you get the backtester to do bar by bar?...it sounds as though you are pushing a button to get the next bar! I cant figure out how to do that!

Regards

Daryl

This is very useful trick. While tester is paused, you press F12. Each time you press, it'll advance one step. By that I mean, if you are using control point mode, it'll move one step. If you are using open bar mode, it'll move to a new bar. This way you con control the speed in case you need to see something carefully.

Hi Christina...

Hope you can help me .....

Because i don't change this ea code to run ecn/stp broker , can you help me ???

this ea if backtest is no problem , but if run live or demo acc can no open position ,

after i set tp/sl to " 0 " just can open position , so i need how to do ..... change the code

let this ea run normally ?

Files:

christinaLi:
Hi Daryl,

I did it but I have not test this. Let me know if you have problems.

2011-07-15_0826 - Wise-EA's library

Hi Christina, I hope you are still here !!

Well the MA stoploss didn't seem to work the way I had hoped, but the EA is working fine, ((Thankyou))

I have another idea regarding the stoploss, but am feeling a little guilty annoying you...I was hoping to somehow

make the trendlines the T/Profit and S/Loss points (somehow) this coding is way beyond me!

Anyway if you still visit this thread and have some spare time, I could explain it more..! (prey) (prey)

Regards

daryl

df0132:
Hi Christina, I hope you are still here !!

Well the MA stoploss didn't seem to work the way I had hoped, but the EA is working fine, ((Thankyou))

I have another idea regarding the stoploss, but am feeling a little guilty annoying you...I was hoping to somehow

make the trendlines the T/Profit and S/Loss points (somehow) this coding is way beyond me!

Anyway if you still visit this thread and have some spare time, I could explain it more..! (prey) (prey)

Regards

daryl

Hi, Daryl,

I will be glad to help. What do you mean by using trendlines as TP/SL?

christinaLi:
Hi, Daryl, I will be glad to help. What do you mean by using trendlines as TP/SL?

Hey Christina

Thanks so much for taking time to help out..!

I have included a screen image to help explain the idea.

The way the EA is now, two trendlines "upperline" and "lowerline" (on the image, the red and orange line) are drawn and as you

can see the EA went short as expected...:)

Now the EA is short, so, is there a way to make the Upperline also the stoploss for the short entry? Providing that the price closes above the "upperline" and not just touch it!

and

Is it possible to make another trendline (drawn in to follow the pattern) ..to be take profit for the short entry? (here the black line)..ie If price hits the line its closed out.

Hope this is not too confusing!

Regards

Daryl

Files:

df0132:
Hey Christina

Thanks so much for taking time to help out..!

I have included a screen image to help explain the idea.

The way the EA is now, two trendlines "upperline" and "lowerline" (on the image, the red and orange line) are drawn and as you

can see the EA went short as expected...:)

Now the EA is short, so, is there a way to make the Upperline also the stoploss for the short entry? Providing that the price closes above the "upperline" and not just touch it!

and

Is it possible to make another trendline (drawn in to follow the pattern) ..to be take profit for the short entry? (here the black line)..ie If price hits the line its closed out.

Hope this is not too confusing!

Regards

Daryl

I just pm you.

frank_close.mq4

can anybody add a proper code to this ea that will work 5 digits broker?

Files:
frank_close.mq4  10 kb

thandapathor:
frank_close.mq4 can anybody add a proper code to this ea that will work 5 digits broker?

I just did some quick editing now this should work with 5 digit broker.

So now when you set tp to 15, this means 15 pips. However this ea will add 25 pips on top of it for real tp.

Enjoy.frank_close.mq4

Files:
frank_close.mq4  10 kb

Changing the digits of the broker for an EA

How can i change the attached EA so it works with my 3 digit broker on USDJPY? Currently it is set up for 5 digits.aver4stopostzigzag.mq4

Files:
Reason: