I created the clone for 1135.

ID 1135: GBP/JPY Pips | Rent a Signal

Clone: GBP/JPY Pips Clone | Rent a Signal

newdigital:
Done.

ID 11358: Power | Rent a Signal

Clone: Power Clone | Rent a Signal

Hi newdigital,

Could you check the Clone, all trades exactly like vendor except there is 1 pending order there while vendor and it's mt4live has no more order left.

Thank you.

Hi johnfx,

It was closed in my buyer's Metatrader in exact same minutes when the vendor closed it.

As to website so I think - it is because the data is updated once in a day on RAS website. May be one time in working day? because it was Frday evening.

It was closed.

Files:

Any chance we can get a column for 'Max active trades' for each vendor when we are searching for signals? Like you have for 'total pips' etc..

Maybe even include that in the search engine so we can search for signals that only have so many active trades at any given time. Whatever is easiest for you

Thanks for consideration

Thanks spencer36,

I re-sent yourproposal to the developers.

Because max active trades together max lot size is fully related to the initial deposit size.

newdigital:
Hi johnfx,

It was closed in my buyer's Metatrader in exact same minutes when the vendor closed it.

As to website so I think - it is because the data is updated once in a day on RAS website. May be one time in working day? because it was Frday evening.

It was closed.

Thanks for your hard working newdigital !

newdigital:
Thanks spencer36,

I re-sent yourproposal to the developers.

Because max active trades together max lot size is fully related to the initial deposit size.

Thanks

Might also be useful to see "Max PIP Drawdown" vs. "Balance Max drawdown" as balance is relative to the account

Real money account

Hi all traders,

This is a manual trading system based on technical and fundamentals analysis.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

BPW | Rent a Signal

BPW

Cheers,

Hi BPW,

Do you need a clone?

I mean: automatic buyer of your signal with the any broker with the performance on RAS website.

newdigital:
Hi BPW,

Do you need a clone?

I mean: automatic buyer of your signal with the any broker with the performance on RAS website.

Hi Newdigital,

What is the clone can help vendor ?

Thank you.

Reason: