Positive to Negative

I don't no weather that is the right term. but I would like to know how to change this indicator so the calculations are reversed.

Cheers

Beno

Files:

What do you mean by reversed? And why? Maybe there is a simpler way of doing what you need.

I'm experimenting with it as a TP target. Also just trying to see if there are any other potential uses. May be a breakout style system and with both the indicators the pos and neg you will see consolidations very quickly.

I have been giving it ago I could post the results but laughing to death would not be a nice way to go. LOL.

Cheers

Beno

I'm asking what exactly do you want reversed on the indicator? what do you mean by reversing the calculations?

If the price is moving up the delta stop is below the bars I am looking for another indi that if the price is moving up the indi is above the bars.

i hope that makes it a little more clear.

Cheers

Beno

Files:
pos_amp_neg.gif  63 kb

i have it! (my already smoozed!)

Files:
bb_ma_vert0.gif  15 kb

I gave it a shot, but it is not right. The reversed calculation is not the same because it uses MathMax and MathMin, and that's the part needs a little bit of work. I give up though, not enough time to dedicate to this. Sorry.

jus been messing :

delta-stop_ftop & delta-stop flop

Good job fxbs,

I spent an hour, couldn't figure it out how to flip it when the price crossed over the line.

I'm not good with indicators at all.

You did it.

fxbs:
jus been messing :

delta-stop_ftop & delta-stop flop

Thanks I like it. LOL "just been messing"

delta-stop_flop-2.top

delta-stop_2.tops.mq4 added more user inputs

Reason: