_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 240

sry, for double posting... but there's no edit button.....

is it possible to add an feature to shut down the meta trader, or better the whole system, after the trading stop time?

i'm asking here, cause i don't know the whole possibilites of mql4

Correct

Obit:
that's true but nobody can know the news before..... normaly i don't trade any news it was more an coincidence, that i was into and my little daughter distracted me

That's correct. The only thing you know ist the time of the news (it was scheduled for 19:15, and it took place exactly at this time). And one should stop EA's before news times (accept your EA is an news trading EA).

That's what I wanted to say.

Different results !

rossi34:
dear rdb,

this is stupid, another company sells your ea for 499 Euros but only 20 licences ;-)

kostenloses Handelssystem

in my eyes the same ea

@rdb maybe u can check it if its really the same one ;-)

I did some backtests with this EA. May be it uses same strategies, indicators and so on, but its a different EA. It gives a much better performance than Your_Lucky !!

Open the EA with notepad and have a look... The base is the same. Even IF he only used the base of Abduls EA, he should have a note inside, who is the initial author.

I is the same if you copy a book, add some lines and tell all the world, You wrote it...

Just made a quick check... results look verysimilar to YourLucky. Save the setfile in this EA, load it in YourLucky. And then talk again about the results you got...

Right !

dagolard:
Open the EA with notepad and have a look...

The base is the same. Even IF he only used the base of Abduls EA, he should have a note inside, who is the initial author.

I is the same if you copy a book, add some lines and tell all the world, You wrote it...

You are right. What I want to say is:

- what are we doing in this thread ?? We discuss over and over again spreads, settings, brokers but nothing is done to improve EA. Other people seem to decompile it, improve it and sell it ! I'm not a lawyer, but I think from this point of view nothing is illegal what these people do. You cannot copyright a trading system. (In another thread of this forum someone wrote a long article about these topics !)

So, where is rdb to improve Your_lucky ... and all these people will not sell one of their EAs !!

It is illegal to decompile a trading system as like any other software. A copyright is on every software, even if it is not shown explicit. The minimum is to ask the owner of the code, or to write where you have the code from.

But most people think: money doesn't stink. And copying what they can get.

About rdb: can you write with your computer under water? They had other problems the last months in Indonesia than improving EAs for free.

dagolard:

About rdb: can you write with your computer under water? They had other problems the last months in Indonesia than improving EAs for free.

This is called a "single point of failure" and should be avoided. Why not share the mq4-source here ? People who want to crack it do crack it anyway.

And I do not want to defense those people ......

How you will avoid a flood?

Hi Guys.

I spent the last 4 month testing this EA with a lot of demo accounts like Alpari UK, FXCH, FastFX Trader, TadawulFX, ActiveTrades.

Same of them with more accounts and different settings (like 24h / day and so on...)

ALL the results are very good (same VEEEERY GOOD )

So, last week i opened a REAL account with FXCH (1 fixed spread on EURGBP, scalping allowed, 'instant order' and no requote (from their website)).

The result is horrible.

The first 2 orders were realy 'instant' but the next ones were 'market order' with sometimes requotes and a very long execution time of new/close order.

An order makes a loss of 15pips between close order and effective execution (it took about 45 seconds to perform it).

At the same time the FXCH demo account made money as usual.

I'm going to close this account and i'm looking for another broker.

I don't give up because i belive in this EA.

So, people, i wish to know: what broker are you using for REAL account?

And again: do you feel difference between a demo account and a real account on the same broker?

I want to find a good and serious broker specifically for this EA!

Also i would like to know your opinion about all...

Thanks

Franco

Reason: