_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 182

ok ... got template and ex4 file loaded...but have no clue where the indicators are going. i know how to load indicators, have done it many many time, lol ... but have no idea where these are going. i am putting them in the experts>indicators ...

screenshot is attached

Files:

the indicators are not showing up in the indicators menu. but am i good now??? is that what its supposed to look like???

again ... thanks for all the help and patience !!

bcmfxtrader:
ok ... got template and ex4 file loaded...but have no clue where the indicators are going. i know how to load indicators, have done it many many time, lol ... but have no idea where these are going. i am putting them in the experts>indicators ... screenshot is attached

the picture is complete ...

how about the journal or experts window ?

there is any error?

if not ... EA should be working well for today market condition...

I'm using Alpari-Uk open hour I have set to 19 and close hour I have set to 3

Default Setting is 21 and 5 however.

Todays Trades so far

Using Aggressive Settings.

Files:

ok ... rgb ...

i have MANY errors in experts ... simply put...says it cannot open up the indicators, across all timeframes it looks like...

HELP !!!!! lol....

Big AL:
2009.02.10 22:37:46 Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b EURGBP,M5: SPREAD More Than xMaxSpread 40

what does this mean please ??

AL

the EA will not do trade, because EURGBP spread is greater than MaxSpread in the EA parameter setting...

you need to change MaxSpread, but I think, is hard to get a good result in this condition... Your_Lucky need Low Spread.

fapturbo:
I'm using Alpari-Uk open hour I have set to 19 and close hour I have set to 3

Default Setting is 21 and 5 however.

a very good testing my friend...

I believe, you really understand how to use this ea ...

congratulations...

Big AL:
On the left hand side of the chart window it says SPREAD = 70 pips !!!! but the actual spread from broker who is fxpro is 7.. am really puzzled by that 70 figure

change MaxSpread=7 not 70...

but very dangerous... i'm really not recomended...

and you need to fix another error in your expert or journal if there still any other error.

rdb...

what about all the errors i have in the experts???

just keeps saying that "cannot open files:program\...\experts\indicators\...

looks like it is doing it with all of them, across all timeframes

bcmfxtrader:
rdb...

what about all the errors i have in the experts???

just keeps saying that "cannot open files:program\...\experts\indicators\...

looks like it is doing it with all of them, across all timeframes

it's mean you did not read and follow the EA Guide... some people say R.T.F.M...

Big AL:
Have changed it to 7 althought it was not at 70 !! but it is still showing 70 on screen !!!

is correct... in the script I have autodigits code... no problem...

your problem now... you will lose your money, because the spread is very big for this EA... becarefull...

Reason: