_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 179

Recently the market seems to be very volatile that even in Alpari trade session the spread is 5 so that this EA does not work at all.

Wahyu Purwanto:
yes me to, the s/l did not work

Rewind some pages before RDB explain why Sl didn't work

So far I have seen the Stop Loss work as it should using v2b

28 Pip Stop Loss hit today.

Using aggresive settings on this account. Combination of FAP Turbo and Your Lucky on the one account.

Account openned on the 3Feb2009

fapturbo:

Using aggresive settings on this account. Combination of FAP Turbo and Your Lucky on the one account.

is this live account? it looks very aggressive

Hey RDB..

Any hints as to when your expecting you latest release?!?!

Looking forward to it!

Risk Value

Hello,Mr _rdb_ & thank you for your good EA!!

I have an account of JPY.

When I set Risk=1,leverage is so higher than USD account.

So I request to define Risk as double.

Please do it if you can.

Then I can trade more low risk.

P.S. Please excuse my poor English...

The nice results

fapturbo:

Hello FAPTURBO,

What is the average size of the lots you used?

Thankes for your response.

Hi FAP TURBO

fapturbo:

Hi FAP TURBO

What are your settings?

What are the pairs that work?

Regards

ulyses

fapturbo:

That would suggest to me that there is a bug of some kind in the EA that makes the SL feature work or not work sporadically. There seem to be a number of reports in this thread from folks who also saw the stop loss feature failing.

If I had a chance to see the source I could perhaps find out what's happening, but of course I understand RDB's reasons for keeping that to himself. Still, it's hard to have confidence in software that seems to be unstable and buggy.

I also tried at one point to turn off the hidden stop loss feature, so that the SL would be sent to the server and would not be dependent on the whims of an unknown code in this EA. However, again it didn't work, and no SL (or TP) showed up.

ZTrader:
That would suggest to me that there is a bug of some kind in the EA that makes the SL feature work or not work sporadically. There seem to be a number of reports in this thread from folks who also saw the stop loss feature failing.

If I had a chance to see the source I could perhaps find out what's happening, but of course I understand RDB's reasons for keeping that to himself. Still, it's hard to have confidence in software that seems to be unstable and buggy.

I also tried at one point to turn off the hidden stop loss feature, so that the SL would be sent to the server and would not be dependent on the whims of an unknown code in this EA. However, again it didn't work, and no SL (or TP) showed up.

If "Autorange_SL" is set to true the SL isn't fixed to 28pips.. you have to set it to false.

Reason: