_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 43

Okay, here you've got the first result of a optimizing run of the v1e.

Timeframe 5 min, Level 1:200, start value 500$, every tick, Spread max. 5, Risk 25, FXpro.

My computer is still calculating, target time 180h...

So after Christmas we will have the complete calc list and can start to forward testing optimized settings.

Hope it is helpful...

P.S. if you are looking for results, the most important parametres should be PF (Profit Factor) and the lowest losses. Look i.e. at Pass 174, these are not the highest profits, but a allover loss of only 16.5%.

Highest Profit was Pass 339 with a allover loss of 18.3%...

Files:
results.htm  1170 kb

crodzilla:
Ok, the news from the FAPTurbo team is they are digging around to find the answer to all of our broker problems.

They have found out that fastbrokers.com has MT4 versions to use with thier ECN feed. I've just checked the spread on EURGBP, 3 pips. My live IBFX says spread is 7-8. There are three different accounts depending on deposit size.

Oh, the best part about it is you can host your EA on thier servers for FREE. And, scalping is allowed!!! Check it out and see what you think.

Carl

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way to FAPTurbo or FastBrokersFX.

Now EURGBP at 5

Producing results list

dagolard:
Okay, here you've got the first result of a optimizing run of the v1e.

Timeframe 5 min, Level 1:200, start value 500$, every tick, Spread max. 5, Risk 25, FXpro.

My computer is still calculating, target time 180h...

So after Christmas we will have the complete calc list and can start to forward testing optimized settings.

Hope it is helpful...

P.S. if you are looking for results, the most important parametres should be PF (Profit Factor) and the lowest losses. Look i.e. at Pass 174, these are not the highest profits, but a allover loss of only 16.5%.

Highest Profit was Pass 339 with a allover loss of 18.3%...

Hello dagolard,

How did you produced such a file results?

Thanks for your response!!

fxpro live account has spreads of up to 10 pips on eur/gbp during asian session so is out of the question to use this broker...

Activtrades

I thought that I would add my experiences here.

Last night the EA stopped working on my Activtrades account (it had been making profits the previous few nights). I called them to ask what was happening and they said that I was being moved to a new "direct to market" account as I was making money out of them the way it was working. This resulted in only trades with an exact multiple of mini-lots being able tobe opened or closed.

However, they screwed up and I was no longer able to open or close any trades at all on my account. When this was eventually fixed the spreads were horrendous. I giess I am now in the category of looking for a new broker.

By the way, RDB, why leave? Why give into to negative forces. It is a good man indeed who withstands these forces to do what he knows is right.

camisa:
fxpro live account has spreads of up to 10 pips on eur/gbp during asian session so is out of the question to use this broker...

I was on real account on FxPro.

And i spent my night on, and i never saw any 10 spread!!!! Only 5 max.

I don't understand your 10 spread?!?

crossy:
Hello dagolard,

How did you produced such a file results?

Thanks for your response!!

You have mail. (PM)

bro rahman please read email i send

Bro Rahman

I send email to you, please read....

thanks

_rdb_:
Thank you very much MiniMe...

I'll do what your say, and I Think... I'm Finish Here...

Thank's to all of you who have send Donation for me...

Today, someone send his login and password account.

I hope many other people have profit like him.

Bro rahman I send you email, please read.... thank you

today

Hi!

Anybody tried the EA during the Asian session at real account or demo?

Because at my real I have 4 loses...

Reason: