RSI Candles

Here is a basic RSI Candles indicator, it simply shows if the RSI is above/below the 50 level.

rsi_candles.ex4

Files:
rsi.gif  40 kb

Thanks,cja

Can you help me make this indicator?

two different period rsi in one

For example:

Files:
rsi.jpg  57 kb

Double RSI

yiwanyii:
Thanks,cja

Can you help me make this indicator?

two different period rsi in one

For example:

I must admit it does tend to amuse me when people ask if i can help them make an indicator, what part do they actually help with ????? Surely the expression should be - Can you please make this indicator for me?

No offense intended just an observation.

I had a little spare time this evening so put this together for you.

double_rsi.ex4

Files:
2xrsi.gif  36 kb

thanks

but ,sorry my poor english

thanks again

Observation only

yiwanyii:
thanks

but ,sorry my poor english

thanks again

Hi

You are most welcome - as i said no offense intended, i do realise that english is not everyones native tongue, it is just that many many people put the request the same way as you did and that includes people i suspect who do speak english as their 1st language. I would struggle to write a request in your language i am sure, so do not apoligise for your english.

Regards cja

Thank you for your understanding,cja

I will learn English hard now

and Welcome to China

cja:
Here is a basic RSI Candles indicator, it simply shows if the RSI is above/below the 50 level.

rsi_candles.ex4

cja:
I must admit it does tend to amuse me when people ask if i can help them make an indicator, what part do they actually help with ????? Surely the expression should be - Can you please make this indicator for me?

No offense intended just an observation.

I had a little spare time this evening so put this together for you.

double_rsi.ex4

Hi cja,

Thank you very much for sharing this great tools.

Have a great week !!!

Regards,

Ethan Hunt

we getting this all the time

Yiwanyii - sorry, buddy, Cja, me or other guys here can be rather ruff, have no patience at all...

if you want to learn, ask right - specific question but visit mt4 programming sections in this forum

Good indicators!

Cja,

Good job.

Thanks for sharing.

another great indicator, once again thank you!!

which pic show the awesome pic of the indicator and what is the indicator name ?

cja got some type of indicator that tell us when to start to consider to trade

Reason: