Masterrmind3 from Creative Science

Hello all. Here is an EA that seems potentially profitable. I found it on the MT4 forum. There were no instructions on how to use it. The author is Creative Science. For whatever reason, I cannot access their website for further information. I have been running it for a while on a forward demo account and the results are promising. It takes three trades at a time on a single pair and most are profitable.

Unfortunately, it always trades 5 lots in each trade. When it makes a bad trade the losses are huge before the stop loss.

I do not understand the code and adjusting the variable parameters seems to make very little differences if any at all. Would someone consider looking at this. If a better money management system or a real working stop loss were in place this might be profitable indeed.

I realize that IBFX backtesting is for the bird's but over a two year backtest with a tick for tick value the profit was over 50%.

Files:

Taipai:
Hello all. Here is an EA that seems potentially profitable. I found it on the MT4 forum. There were no instructions on how to use it. The author is Creative Science. For whatever reason, I cannot access their website for further information. I have been running it for a while on a forward demo account and the results are promising. It takes three trades at a time on a single pair and most are profitable.

Unfortunately, it always trades 5 lots in each trade. When it makes a bad trade the losses are huge before the stop loss.

I do not understand the code and adjusting the variable parameters seems to make very little differences if any at all. Would someone consider looking at this. If a better money management system or a real working stop loss were in place this might be profitable indeed.

I realize that IBFX backtesting is for the bird's but over a two year backtest with a tick for tick value the profit was over 50%.

It's based on Williams R% and it have and automatic MM.

And is extremely well coded.

I've fixed this EA.

Please try to change these values: mm(can be -1,0,1) and Risk(ex. 0.1).

Taipai:

Files:

Thanks

Thank you!

I've been playing with this for a couple of days now. It seems to me that there is no way to control the stop loss. This results in wild swings in your account balance. This EA can easily gain 60-70% over a few trades, but then wipe out your account with one loss that exceeds the several wins. Even though the stop loss doesn't work, I was able to get a profit in back testing by using a break even stop. This produced about 90 winning or even trades that brought the account up about 70%. A single loss wiped that out.

I wonder if a parabolic stop or moving average crossover stop would make this viable. I don't know how to code that.

Reason: