Forex holly grill no doubet

Hey dear traders this is my holly grill system am given it for all of you i hope you enjoy every cent you earn with it use it in 4 hours time from sell when the price touch the bold red line and buy when it reaches the bold green line stuck with this rule you will all be winners...

Files:
now.gif  31 kb
desktop.rar  20 kb

i posted something similar a week ago and its not a holy grail. The price channels redraw. on a practice account i did the same thing and sometimes it would be right, but when its wrong its going to cost you big.

sed34 is correct, PolyFit Bands will always repaint. That indicator is not Centre of Gravity as he knows as well.

The correct is found here, in Gramsky's very detailed Ehlers thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page9

deadsoul:
Hey dear traders this is my holly grill system am given it for all of you i hope you enjoy every cent you earn with it use it in 4 hours time from sell when the price touch the bold red line and buy when it reaches the bold green line stuck with this rule you will all be winners...

i want to find out pls

where you the one that developed this indicators

deadsoul:

i want to find out pls

where you the one that developed this indicators

Reason: