Trend follower 5 minute system ea Project !!!

Hi all, i found that trend follower 5 minute system is a very powerful system, we can get many profit from this system by using manual trading. So i wish to build a complete ea for this system, but as i know, many coders have been failed to create this ea, so i wish all expert coders here can think about it and we try together to build the complete and profitable ea for this system !!!

Here is the link of the source for this system, Make Money With Forex Trading System . I will attach the indicators used for this system and 1 of the sample expert adviser(Incomplete) .

Files:

another ea

hello friend

i have used the ea called " SignalTrendFollower + SnapShot " for about 8 months , and worked fine to me

it gives an alert and snapshot when conditions are met ( does not perform automated trades ) , and conditions of this system are :-

1- appearing of the signal bar ( the arrow ) which means crossover of 4 ema adn 8 ema

2- status of macd and if it's positive or negative at the signal bar ( the arrow ) or the one after " important "

3- lag, as well

4- gmma and its color .

but to filter the trades we should put another conditions ,, such as contracting of gmma , if trades with higher timeframe trend or not , how many pips the pair moves before the signal to enter the trade ..

--- try the attached ea , and tell me what do u think , and how far can u modify it to new additions .

note : the additional conditions are mentioned by " the wicker " the inventor of this system .

pics for perfect trades :-

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Trend Follower 5 Minute System

Can you give me the exactly condition to open a trade ? because from the picture you gave, some of the laguerre line does not meet the condition which is changing within 0.15 and 0.75 level. And also "trades with higher timeframe trend or not , how many pips the pair moves before the signal to enter the trade" , mean which timeframe and how we decide the trend ? Refer to which indicator or all indicator ? And how about the movement of pips ?

Check this site for the rules and the pairs:

www bustathief com/earn-money-with-forex-trend-follower/

yast77:
Hi all, i found that trend follower 5 minute system is a very powerful system, we can get many profit from this system by using manual trading. So i wish to build a complete ea for this system, but as i know, many coders have been failed to create this ea, so i wish all expert coders here can think about it and we try together to build the complete and profitable ea for this system !!! Here is the link of the source for this system, Make Money With Forex Trading System . I will attach the indicators used for this system and 1 of the sample expert adviser(Incomplete) .

Hi Yast77,

Do you have any set files for each pair ?