1 Minute Chart Uptrend and Downtrend Indicator - page 3

radatats:
Try setting the macd to match what ever MA settings you are using. For example, if you are using a 34EMA set the macd to 34/62. I like using the woodies cci type indicators. There are plenty available on this site. Again, set it to the MA you are using, for example if you are using the 34 EMA set your CCI to 34. Forget the turbo CCI, set that to zero and just watch for zero line crosses and zero line rejects.

Could you provide the indicators and the template that are appearing in this chart?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Trend Start with 1 min

I always used 200 EMA to determined the trend on 1 min chart. BUY when price above 200EMA line and SELL when price below 200 EMA. I take a position base on two condition.

Firstly, I confirm with RSI 70 with 13EMA line above 90EMA line. When RSI 70 above 50% level is a BULLISH and below 50% level is a BEARISH. When 13 EMA line above 90EMA line is BULLISH and when 90 EMA line above 13EMA is Bearish.

Second, I take my position base on crossing TRIX and Schaff Trend Cycle indicators. For detailCLICK here

Files:

Could you post indicators and template? Thanks

mike360:
Can someone help me with an indicator that would aid me in identifying solid uptrends and downtrends just before they happen on a 1 minute chart ? MACD seems useful, but I can't seem to tweak the settings correctly to suit my purpose.. I appreciate any feedback to this question in advance..

Try 5/34/5 on 1-min when the MACDI Histogram rises above 0 or falls below 0.

Dave

<<<

jfchild:
could you post indicators and template? Thanks

[attach]75355[/attach]

[attach]75356[/attach]

[attach]75357[/attach]

[attach]75358[/attach]

Very nice system...

I like this system..

Thanks to sharing it...

pepsifire:
Very nice system...

I like this system..

Thanks to sharing it...

hi,

i think of seing you at somewhere else .........

I think it will be kinda hard to get what you want but im not saying its impossible and yes slow and steady is good.

It still all depends on what you want and what soothes your style and i think you are on the right path, since you said you are already doing 20pips sometimes...

Is it that you don't like large stops or something? i believe there will be alot of noise in 1min tf and there is no way one would want to go for like say 80pips on that time frame.

Good luck anyways.

mike360:
There always has to be one guy like you, huh ? Thanks for your help... Pf..

you're lucky - it just one guy and he even didn't laughed at you

if you tried to find in the forum what you asking here - you'd probably noticed Qs like: what the best indicator, what the best system, trending, ranging, whipsaws, etc. - and you might notice the answers too

Reason: