Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 15

elim78
elim78  

help _i_separate_eurusd_4h

SIMBA:
Codobro,

while I try to build a composite that doesn`t repaint,you can build one yourself by using any of the indicators barnix posted at this thread...just use these periods for GBPUSD D1 :

2,8,28,34...so freq min/max are 1/3,8/9,27/28,34/35...will try to attach the indicator here...found,you will need the fft libraries that are here in this thread.

hello to all forum participants.

I have a problem in view _i_separate_eurusd_4h not understand why, you explain to me what wrong thank you very much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elim78:
hello to all forum participants. I have a problem in view _i_separate_eurusd_4h not understand why, you explain to me what wrong thank you very much

Can't see your picture yet but just wondering if you have this library goes in experts/libraries folder indicator needs this to work.

elim78
elim78  

help my

I did as gay but said nothing happened please help me what wrong

yourspace
yourspace  

why i can not use this indic,maybe i do not have the dll file.who can explain it?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elim78:
I did as gay but said nothing happened please help me what wrong

Sending my version of the indicator, you need to adjust the parameters(n,fmin,fmax) of indicator per every currency pair, this one sending by default for gbpjpy. For more information check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

elim78
elim78  

THANKS NOW I solved works great

elim78
elim78  
mrtools:
pava can you please explain to us mere mortals please, from my understanding cycles can go by length,time, amps,phase,etc. Duxis can't share ufo, she runs the data entry field generator for real time and prediction, which looks like she has done!

copi forgive me where can i find an indicator of this helps me thank everyone

pavaka
pavaka  

mrtools:
yawn!!!!! So basically since you didn't answer my question you don't know what you are talking about (which was all ready known due to your earlier statement), which leads me to new conclusion you haven't been there and done that, so you as usual don't know if it works or not, and doubt if you will ever know. yawn!!!!!

ok...trade it on your live account

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pava:
ok...trade it on your live account

Gee thanks for your permission sir, but you are too late, been doing that using this tool for about 6 months now, so i have done that and still doing that!

pavaka
pavaka  

:)

mrtools:
Gee thanks for your permission sir, but you are too late, been doing that using this tool for about 6 months now, so i have done that and still doing that!

don't believe ya