Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 15

elim78:
I did as gay but said nothing happened please help me what wrong

Sending my version of the indicator, you need to adjust the parameters(n,fmin,fmax) of indicator per every currency pair, this one sending by default for gbpjpy. For more information check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

THANKS NOW I solved works great

mrtools:
pava can you please explain to us mere mortals please, from my understanding cycles can go by length,time, amps,phase,etc. Duxis can't share ufo, she runs the data entry field generator for real time and prediction, which looks like she has done!

copi forgive me where can i find an indicator of this helps me thank everyone

mrtools:
yawn!!!!! So basically since you didn't answer my question you don't know what you are talking about (which was all ready known due to your earlier statement), which leads me to new conclusion you haven't been there and done that, so you as usual don't know if it works or not, and doubt if you will ever know. yawn!!!!!

ok...trade it on your live account

Pava:
ok...trade it on your live account

Gee thanks for your permission sir, but you are too late, been doing that using this tool for about 6 months now, so i have done that and still doing that!

:)

mrtools:
Gee thanks for your permission sir, but you are too late, been doing that using this tool for about 6 months now, so i have done that and still doing that!

don't believe ya

Pava:
don't believe ya

Don't care

hello

how have i to use this goertzel indicator?someone help me?private

Files:

hi all, does _i_FFT_separate3- EURUSD_4H repaint?

are the cycle turn point static once they appear or does the indicator recalcule them all the time making it repaint?

?

learntrader:
how have i to use this goertzel indicator?someone help me?private

Can you upload Goetzler indicator?

Reason: