Starting a FX Fund

Hi all,

I'm thinking about start a FX Fund, anyone want to collaborate in this idea?

I have no experience about how to start a fx-fund, but i really want to trade some good money, i see it like this way:

a) Risk

Risk is an extremely important thing, how i see it:

We can create two different options, the normal one, and the aggressive one.

Normal one:

Max Drawdown: 15%

If (and when) reached this drawdown level, the trading will be stopped, and will be asked to the investor what he want to do? (i don't know what to do in these cases).

ANYWAY, a 15% drawdown will be the failure of the fund, such kind of drawdown will be never experienced, that is seen as a "margin call", in this way the investor/investors will be sure that in the worst scenario they will not loose more then 15%. (of course the leverage used will be of 5:1 MAX 10:1, for intraday positions (average risk-per-position 0,5-1%)

Aggressive one:

Same as normal, but the max drawdown level is 30%.

b) Profit

Normal one:

AVERAGE 20% monthly (10% (worst scenario) - 30% (good scenario)).

Aggressive one:

AVERAGE 40% monthly (20% (worst scenario) - 60% (good scenario)).

c) Management Reward

How we earn money, basically taking a % of the account PROFIT (no profit = no reward).

I thinked about 25%(aggressive)-30%(normal).

d) Trading:

1)

The ideal trading-style i thinked about, is intraday-trading (that one i am good), i mean catching 20-30 pips everyday (1-2-3% daily), of course sl will be little too (as already writed risk of 0,5-1% of capital on every trade).

2)

EA (automatic) trading, this one is still in testing phase, but it can be a possible scenario, personally i really prefer manual trading.

e) How to set this fund?

Any idea-help-collaboration would be very appreciated (serious ones please), thank you for reading.

Regards

Maurizio

mmmmmmmmmm... looks like no one is interested

to get people interested you need to show profits , sample of trades , statements .. etc

Thank you for the nice advice, i understand

hi

yes good live statement can be a triggered for investor to put their money , but it's very hard in this fx business to promise about fix income , just profit sharing will be a good one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

that's very good, so all we have to do to start, is create a nice statement, that's not soo impossible, let's go!!!

Hello, i'm still thinking about open an FX Fund, so i'm still looking for a partner or somebody that may be interested in a good investment, i've done some trackrecords in these months, and i've also setup a blog where i put all my trading stats:

warninvest.tk

Feel free to contact me if you have some idea

I think this is a good set up for an FX fund but in the normal option, isn't 15% a bit too much?

We also think the 15% is a way overpriced. If you downgrade it to like 5% it seems more interesting.

I have found good Fund managed system and i have open live account here.

fund managed service name unitemarket.com

Check my Live account performance

www[.]myfxbook[.]com/members/DhamKU

Reason: