1 will get rich-archemedes1

This is my contribution to the community as this is my first post here..any who I have a simple enough system to follow that makes amazing gains over and over again on all time frames1min 15min 15min 30min 1hour 4hr d1 wk1 mt1 whatever your taste.

Using support and resistence as well as supper trend modified on bar chart with zigzag for better visual there is a certain transperency displayed in the chart that is well....easy for the right person with patience and good money manegment skills to quadruple his or her account in record time.

The way it works is match supprt with supper trend support..match resistence with supertrend resistenc and there you go.Oh also..the only thing that could mess this up is greed... if you stay conservative and thing over the long term how much can I accumulate you'll win .Hope you enjoy it!! And on and on and on and on

Plz provide indic and template, thx!

Go to editor..itrend-3,aqua..support and resistence3,aqua..zigzag2,red...linear regression...ha.. use arrows to follow along be at time interval 0:59/4:59/14:59/29:59/59.59/3:59/23:59/ patiently waiting.

Hi, could you please post the indicators too? thanks

System Details

Kevin,

Please take a moment to describe entry and exit points. I think I get it based on changing color of the top half of the supertrend section along with Zig Zag line but just want your take on it to make sure.

Thanks

Theo

Jack2000:
Hi, could you please post the indicators too? thanks

Yes, please post all the indicators you use as well.

Found the indicators

I have attached the indicators - could the author please explain the exact system rules -thanks for sharing

we still waiting

Sorry been busy on other systems.Use your verticle bar next to your crosshairs then apply it to last bar far right of chart then double click it so it is movable...every bar that is presented move it right so you can keep up with both indcators..I would use 1hour or four hour chart because the indicators are very sensitive and may repaint on lower time frames although scalping can be done.

Now follow the top half of Itrend and the support and resistence match the colors of Itrend with colors of support and resistence...aqua and aqua buy red and red sell.

If they dont match market conditions are not favorable for trade setup so wait until they do then buy and sell.

kevinator:
Sorry been busy on other systems.Use your verticle bar next to your crosshairs then apply it to last bar far right of chart then double click it so it is movable...every bar that is presented move it right so you can keep up with both indcators..I would use 1hour or four hour chart because the indicators are very sensitive and may repaint on lower time frames although scalping can be done.

Now follow the top half of Itrend and the support and resistence match the colors of Itrend with colors of support and resistence...aqua and aqua buy red and red sell.

If they dont match market conditions are not favorable for trade setup so wait until they do then buy and sell.

sorry, I don't understand what you mean. could you please explain it in a chart? btw, could you please share i-trend indicator like the one you have? thanks

the i-trend is a special indicator, does anyone have it like the one on the chart above.

thx

Reason: