EA (or script) that monitors for new / modified trades - page 2

Look into 'Global Variables', write to a file or check the order history. There are a bunch of ways to do it. The previous suggestions has numerous flaws. If the EA is restarted, time frame changed or you have a power outage it will reset 'TotalOrders' and place another order.

Lux

What can I use then?

These are various scripts. Not sure if one of them might help...but maybe you can look at the code to learn how to read the journal.

It sounds to me that you want to differentiate manual trades from trades with your EA. Reading the comment section might be the way you want to go...assuming your EA is printing a comment...or else when you place your new manual trade you can enter in a comment on the trade ticket and read only those...

trendchaser.org • Information

matrixebiz:
What can I use then?

I gave you three options, pick one.

Lux

If you're still in search of such EA, I can offer an indi with that functions. It monitors account (account ID is assigned in options) for ANY action (open, close, change orders/TP/SL). Then it messages you about action by alert, log, email and sound. Indi was written by Russian MQL coder, so homepage is in Russian. Just download i-SignalOfTrade.rar from this page.

I'll check them out.

Reason: