EA (or script) that monitors for new / modified trades

Has anyone made an EA or script that monitors the account for new trades (for example ones that are entered manually) or modifications to those trades?

And does what?

Actually, I am just looking for that part of the logic - whether it sends an email alert of the trade, or does something else, it does not matter. Just curious if someone has tackled that logic...

int TotalOrders;

init()

TotalOrders = 0;

start()

if(TotalOrders != OrdersTotal()) {

TotalOrders == OrdersTotal();

Alert("There is a change in orders");

}

Comment("TotalOrders");

How about a modification in the order (such as changed sl or tp)?

You'd need to be able to read the journal for that one, I'm not sure how to do it.

Yep - that is why this is not a simple thing

Alternatively, you could have the EA detect changes in the BUY/SELL lines....

Ronald Raygun:
int TotalOrders;

init()

TotalOrders = 0;

start()

if(TotalOrders != OrdersTotal()) {

Alert("There is a change in orders");

}

Comment("TotalOrders");

What can I add to this code so that once the EA detects the open order and the order gets closed, I want the EA to wait an hour after the closed order before it checks Trade condition criteria again to open another order.

Thanks

int TotalOrders;

init()

TotalOrders = 0;

start()

if(TotalOrders > OrdersTotal()) {

Alert("There an order was closed");

}

Comment("TotalOrders");

change != to >

Ronald Raygun:
int TotalOrders;

init()

TotalOrders = 0;

start()

if(TotalOrders > OrdersTotal()) {

Alert("There an order was closed");

}

Comment("TotalOrders");

change != to >

Ok thanks but now that the order is closed how to I tell the EA to wait 60min before checking if another trade condition criteria is met and if so trade again.

Why I'm asking this, is I have an EA that places a trade on the next close bar and if I set a small TP and the trade closes then the EA will re-enter another trade because previous bar trade conditions are still met. I don't want the EA to open another trade, I want it to wait an hour then check trade condition again to stop it doing these re-entry trades.

Thank you

Reason: