TakeprofitEAHiLoTradeAway

This EA was Working beautifully for Many weeks on EUR/USD pair But has stopped taking trades for almost 3 weeks now. Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong with this fabulous EA?

If you are a programmer or know of one please help us get this EA trading the EUR/USD again.

Do you have some statements. It is strange EA is not backtesting at all

Fast Looking at the code... This EA do not have a "OrderSend" function... so i could not understand how it could open order... (?)

For me it's more a Trade management EA... (scan all 'manual' or 'open by athoner EA' orders and manage them...)

rdgs.

Did it ever place trades for you?

wnrinme:
This EA was Working beautifully for Many weeks on EUR/USD pair But has stopped taking trades for almost 3 weeks now. Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong with this fabulous EA? If you are a programmer or know of one please help us get this EA trading the EUR/USD again.

Take profit hi lo tradeaway

Yes it did trade well for me for about three and and a half weeks and then it stopped trading I had it on a live account at FXDD

Yeah it looks like an order management script to handle open orders. There's no Magic Number so it works on any open order that it is placed on. Orders would have to be open manually or by another system.

Lux

It is now working on the 1hr gbp/usd almost 90 percent win and the usd/chf pair about 60%. but does not trade anymore on the eur/usd. I'd like you guys to try these pairs and let me know what you think. And no it will trade for you it is a trus EA. I just want some who can program to fix this one.

thanks

Would you please explain what the entry criteria of this EA is?

ES

wnrinme:
It is now working on the 1hr gbp/usd almost 90 percent win and the usd/chf pair about 60%. but does not trade anymore on the eur/usd. I'd like you guys to try these pairs and let me know what you think. And no it will trade for you it is a trus EA. I just want some who can program to fix this one. thanks

My guess is you have another EA running and this is just managing the orders. Looking at the code it only checks for open buy/sell orders, it won't open any new ones.

Sir,

Damn it! You are asking people for their time and you do not even know what you have...What do you think this is Yahoo?

ES

wnrinme:
It is now working on the 1hr gbp/usd almost 90 percent win and the usd/chf pair about 60%. but does not trade anymore on the eur/usd. I'd like you guys to try these pairs and let me know what you think. And no it will trade for you it is a trus EA. I just want some who can program to fix this one. thanks

Excuse my ingnorance but I did not create this EA I have in cluded the EA with as as an attachment and that is why I was hoping some one could help with it

Reason: