HeikenDaksh

Hello everyone from the land of pips. My name is Anthony. I have come up with this new system that I call heikendaksh (daksh is my chosen name (as opposed to birth name)). Although, it is not fair to say that I came up with this system. It was rather a product of accidental experimentation. Without further ado I shall explain the system.

TF = 1H

First indicator to look at would be the BBSqueeze. As you can see from the picture should the BBSqueeze turn green or should it come out from a squeezed position (pink zero line turning blue move) we will go on to the next indicator which is the Heiken Ashi. If this indicator also confirms your initial indicator i.e. it should be blue, we go on to the third indicator which is the 2TF flat trend of the MACD. Either one time frame should be blue but neither should be red. But the picture attached could speak a thousand words; the arrows on the chart should clear everything up.

You will definitely have false signals! The only preparation which can counter this is money management. The next few instructions will explain the money management technique that I use.

We start with a stop loss at 30p. Now should the market move 30 pips in our favour we move to BREAKEVEN. Now we hold on for a long long time. Sometimes 2 days, yet we have to monitor active trades so be prepared to be on your pc for 15 hours straight. Each time the market touches one pivot point we move the stop loss to the preceding pivot point. For example if the market touches R1 we move the stop loss to the midpoint between R1 and the pivot level. I can't remember if this is M3 (please note that the midpoints of the pivots don't appear in the picture). However if these indications come during the extreme points of the pivot levels we will not enter. On the other hand if we are already holding a position when the price touches extreme pivot point such as R3 or S3 we will close that position.

I don't recall any of these indicators repainting. Please inform me if they do. (Don’t tell me its repainting during the hour!!)

I have back tested this on the GBPUSD, USDCHF and the EURUSD for the month of June 2008. The GBPUSD showed a 595 pip gross profit and a 150 pip gross loss. Also there were three break evens. As the USDCHF at 173pip net profit at the euro showed that 355 pip net profit. I would like to thank Zeman who developed the kuskus because without him I would not have discovered the flat trend and the heikenashi.

The reason I have not forward tested it is because I just got the idea yesterday while sleeping. Yes I dream of pips. Not money. Pips!

If someone can develop a sound alert for BBSqueeze changing colour, it would be nice. Also, don’t try to alter the system without testing for at least 2 weeks.

Files:
heikendaksh.rar  41 kb

Template

Hi, could you please attach the template too? Thank you

damn, thanks for reminding me. here ya go

Files:
heikendaksh.tpl  10 kb

template::

Files:
heikendaksh.tpl  10 kb

template

wtf. im not able to add template. trying again

Files:
heikendaksh.tpl  10 kb

template

trying template again. im not used to forums!

Files:
heikendaksh.tpl  10 kb

sorry

figured it out. it was my browser. switched to firefox and saw all this^

Placing the HeikenDaksh files to MT4 folders

Anthony;

Would you please instruct us where to copy the different files before we can use the HeikenDadsh template?

Regards,

Alex

AlexPali:
Anthony;

Would you please instruct us where to copy the different files before we can use the HeikenDadsh template?

Regards,

Alex

Open the .rar in first post. Put all files ending in .ex4 and .mq4 into your meta-trader indicators folder. Then put the .tpl template file from the the third post in the meta-trader templates folder. You can then right click on a graph, go down to template, and then select it off the list. It should be on your graph then.

I am sorry but I still don't understand exactly how do I know when I go into new position.

I dont understand this: "As you can see from the picture should the BBSqueeze turn green or should it come out from a squeezed position (pink zero line turning blue move) we will go on to the next indicator which is the Heiken Ashi. If this indicator also confirms your initial indicator i.e. it should be blue, we go on to the third indicator which is the 2TF flat trend of the MACD. Either one time frame should be blue but neither should be red"

And this: "Now we hold on for a long long time. Sometimes 2 days, yet we have to monitor active trades so be prepared to be on your pc for 15 hours straight. Each time the market touches one pivot point we move the stop loss to the preceding pivot point. For example if the market touches R1 we move the stop loss to the midpoint between R1 and the pivot level. I can't remember if this is M3 (please note that the midpoints of the pivots don't appear in the picture). However if these indications come during the extreme points of the pivot levels we will not enter. On the other hand if we are already holding a position when the price touches extreme pivot point such as R3 or S3 we will close that position."

Please, explain it in other words. P-L-E-A-S-E!

It seems a unique idea and i will appreciate if you explain it so I understand it all.

Thanks.

Reason: