School of Pimpology - page 187

brokerbot:
do not worry as i am done here, continue as you were.

whoooooa yeeeeessssss

bye bye

End of Solar Eclipse

brokerbot:
Do not worry as i am done here, continue as you were.

My Sun will shine again with his pearls of wisdom. He is now out of Earth's shadow.

Cheers Zak

Brokerbot brokerbot....

Brokerbot,

Even if one were to accept your foolish arguments on how Zak or the ABG guys know jack about technical analysis, at least they have a a pretty good sense of how to do business. They are selling a product which consumers want to buy. ABG or Zak are not forcing anyone to buy what they don't want.

This is capitalism dude, get used to it. Sorry you dont have much ideas. Maybe you ought to go to uni to learn some of these basic business concepts.

Purple, Purple Pimp

r-factor:
Brokerbot,

Even if one were to accept your foolish arguments on how Zak or the ABG guys know jack about technical analysis, at least they have a a pretty good sense of how to do business. They are selling a product which consumers want to buy. ABG or Zak are not forcing anyone to buy what they don't want.

This is capitalism dude, get used to it. Sorry you dont have much ideas. Maybe you ought to go to uni to learn some of these basic business concepts.

Whotcha Purple Pimp - I am gone 30 seconds and the nasty boys are being horrible to you. Shame on them. Let uncle Rockie tell them a thing or two. Honesty and integrity......You Rock Dude. This is the official Rockie endorsement.

So if nothing else enjoy the thread, big up capitalism and frankly whats technical trading got to do with anything.......I am just a pimplicious fan.

Watching from Here Rockie

Usdjpy

Look at this daily chart Guys.

Looks as if USDJPY could be on a march once again.

My weekly CCI is telling me its still long. My daily CCI is just recovering and the trigger is just coming in, laying to waste the possiblility of a Head and Shoulders dandruff moment!

I am in from 98.80 and 99.06 with stops at 98.45.

Targets to follow tomorrow along with any other set ups I can find.

Have a good day.

Files:
usdjpy.gif  50 kb

Hello all,

Can someone check if this is a valid entry on GBPUSD for me please.

Thanks

swagman

What a system!

By the way, does Heiken_AshiH_cw_mtf.mq4 repaint? Or Heiken_AshiH_sw_mtf.mq4 for that matter?

What do you think about RSI vs CCI ?

brokerbot:
Zak you make me laugh you really do, i remember asking you if you would class the apex of a symmetrical triangle as support or resistance and you had to ask me what the apex was, now for someone who uses triangles in their trading not to know what the apex is says a lot about their grasp of technical analysis.

I felt embarressed for you because you never knew something so basic and refrained from asking you any other questions to save you any more embarrassment.

The whole strategy that you use here is flawed everything from your heiken ashi candles to your cci's which would be fair enough if it was all for free and your gang were not pimping your expensive monthly services behind closed doors.

I would hate to have a conversation with you about using technical analysis as you seem to find the basics difficult to grasp it seems.

Yes i did try to rejoin so that i could expose your lack of understanding in the live chat but you had obviously realised that i may do this so you would not let me rejoin....haha it is all fun.

Let us take a look at one part of your strategy...

You use Heiken Ashis candlesticks which puts you and all of your disciples at a disadvantage to traders that do not use them.

Why is this you ask ? well if you use Heiken ashis you cannot see the gaps on charts and gaps are one of the most important aspects in technical analysis and if you do not use them then you come under the category of an amateur and you are limiting your chances of success.

What about the cci indicators that you use ? well that is a story for another day........

I must point out that i was never a paid member of the fx500club i did check out a free seminar and after questioning the Fx crew on their methods and then seeing in my opinion their lack of understanding of technical analysis i never joined, i was never a paid member to begin with Zak so how could i have left.

Hi, Im not against this strategy or somethin. But i have quit using heiken ashi candles because 90% of the forex traders don't use it and you spot on right it puts a person as a disadvantage, one being that heiken ashi are not price following candles. Good for trending markets, when it trends strongly. But the fact is the market doesn't trend strongly 80% of the time.

Id say a couple of MA's and price action is all a trader need to make his money.

BTW, ive been in the fx500club trading room a few month ago for 2 weeks using my friends membership login, just because he wanted me to try it out. It had been 2 weeks in the room and i couldn't make a profit so then i decided to quit (maybe i was going wrong somewhere). These guys are london traders and draw a triangle everyday waiting on the london breakout and trends, London breakouts have been a biatche lately.....

dznmrd:
Hi, Im not against this strategy or somethin. But i have quit using heiken ashi candles because 90% of the forex traders don't use it and you spot on right it puts a person as a disadvantage, one being that heiken ashi are not price following candles. Good for trending markets, when it trends strongly. But the fact is the market doesn't trend strongly 80% of the time.

Id say a couple of MA's and price action is all a trader need to make his money.

BTW, ive been in the fx500club trading room a few month ago for 2 weeks using my friends membership login, just because he wanted me to try it out. It had been 2 weeks in the room and i couldn't make a profit so then i decided to quit (maybe i was going wrong somewhere). These guys are london traders and draw a triangle everyday waiting on the london breakout and trends, London breakouts have been a biatche lately.....

We don't use them any more.

Many of our previous students have also grown out of them.

Great for beginners but not as good as candles.

Good luck

Reason: