School of Pimpology - page 18

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, FX Pimp.

Monday

Ok guys, this weekend has passed very quickly

I hope that now when our Mr. Pimp is a year older - he is also a year more experienced

So, see you all tomorrow at 06.45 UK time.

Let's make some pips

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well well well,

after treating myself to a 48hr birthday this year one is feeling a little sleepy thing morning. I've never been this old, but the chances are I will never be this young again, so twas best to make the most of it.

Thank-you for all your wishes. Much appriciated.

Let's see what the week has in store for us.

I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that Crude and Gold are toying with the idea of becoming heavily bearish.

Yes we've seen some monster falls already but the last line of defense, as we've been talking about on the Crude is in this vicinity, at $123.90.

It appears to still be trying to hold but if it doesn't you can all get your SUV's out of storage as this baby will go to $101.00

As for our Golden Lady, she's still boxed-in between the daily 20&50, theres also the weekly 20 at $909 and the monthly pivot at $906.

On the 4 hr chart there appears to be a bit of a head & shoulders parrern emerging dating from the 26th June.

I'm wondering therefore if we are set-up for a little bit of a recovery, perhaps upto $940 before further falls.

Onto the longer-term currencies.....

Euro is in the exact same predicament to Gold and is well and truly wedged between the supporting daily 50 below and the resisting daily 20 above.

GBPUSD- Once again struggling to get past the weekly 50 on the upside, with the weekly 20 below us this time. Immediately below is the daily 20 and if it that gives we could be back down to 1.98 quite quickly.

USDJPY- Is that a double-top formation on the 60m chart? I think there's a bit more to come from this pair , upto the weekly 50 at 108.00 for a start.

USDCHF- Needs to break the 1.0400 weekly 20 before I'll be getting excited.

Moving onto the shorter term 5/15 set up.

Gold has some fresh air up above to $934 and its above the Pivot. Crude is Surrounded by resistance and is below the Pivot.

For me that's a do nothing morning until something changes.

I'll be drinking plenty of hot black coffee and will keep the thread updated with ideas as they happen.

As we speak GBPUSD is looking best to the downside.

Have a good session

The Dark Lord

Hi again FX Pimp,

Another question on a different topic.

Before this recent commodity bubble was crude still the Chairman leading the way for the rest?

Thanks again,

Honest Bill.

Hi FX Pimp,

Your this thread is one of the most popular for the past week. And not on the our forum only (it is on this post).

It is really good.

Thanks.

Birthday wishes

Hi Zak

Congrats on your birthday, hope you downed a few pints of what you English call (warm) beer.

All the best and may the pips be with you.

Cheers Si

good job birthday boy,

hope you are awake enough to update us.

enjoy your day.

Money Management

Hi FX Pimp,

Can you talk to us a little about Money Management? I have a grasp of how you do this, but perhaps you could elaborate for others here?

Risk:Reward,

Maximum risk on any one trade,

Take Profits,

Break even, etc.

Thanks,

Honest Bill.

FX Pimp:
.....I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that Crude and Gold are toying with the idea of becoming heavily bearish.....

I was reading on a conspiracy site over the weekend that there is soon going to be a "major" oil-find in Russia announced, promptly followed by oil plunging to $50 a barrel!

You (probably) heard it here first folks! :D

Reason: