School of Pimpology - page 146

look mama !! no candles!!

Have a look at this, I traded last two days without any candles at all!

Worked out very well, keeps you concentrated at the Ma's only.

and the green fat Ma + the CCI are your one and only triggers to trade.!

Works great for me to work with a clean chart .

I just put in the faded candles all the same colour to give you some reference.

But we don't use them in our strategy, so why should we put them on??

Cu in 2009

regards hans..

Thanks and Happy Christmas everyone

Hi Pimp, Hi All

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and continued success with your trading next year.

Thank you Pimp for everything you have taught me over the last 8 months and the laughs and partying in the Boiler Room over the summer (the singing was definitely a bit dodgy though).

Thanks again and have a great Christmas.

RS

Hi FXPimp;

Can you please send me the latest template?

chona109@hotmail.com

thanks.

No candles at Christmas!

Hey hansnl,

While it is possible to trade without candles, they do provide much more price action information - the least of all which is to draw trendlines across them to identify support and resistance.

I'm sure Dan and Zak can give many more reasons for them to show on the charts.

Cheers,

no candles

stratocaster59:
Hey hansnl,

While it is possible to trade without candles, they do provide much more price action information - the least of all which is to draw trendlines across them to identify support and resistance.

I'm sure Dan and Zak can give many more reasons for them to show on the charts.

Cheers,

Hi Strato, Just play with it and you will see the beauty of the pimp system, because that is all about Ma's, and reading them right is the key.

draw your res and sup lines on the fat smoothed one,use fib levels and pivots as targets..

If you don't want,you don't have to.."shut up and play your guitar" as Frank would say..

I'm not sure about joking in a foreign language, don't feel

A+

hans..

No candles at Christmas!

Hey hansnl,

If that puts pips in your tin then fantastic but for most of us, the Pimp and London Open strategy is more than just a moving average cross over system.

Just using the moving averages in their strategy is rather like having a Ferrari and only using 1st gear.

Again, if it works for you, then more power to you.

Happy New Year

no candles

Strato maybe your right,

I get easily over enthusiastic if something works out surprisingly fine.

And I probably do need some more driving lessons to find out about the other gears, we will see about that in 2009..

Happy pipping in 2009, and let's enjoy the music, party time now till the 5e

Bonne Fetes

hans..

hmm...

can anyone pls help me with cci sniper, mine is expired, i dont know it does expire until now or you can post one that is not expired on here for me. Thanks in advance.

fx sniper

ye assuming loads of people have this prob, the vertical bars are missing, the text is "Outdated version:contact fxsniper@gmail.com" any help would be greatly appreciated, this happened last night !

Happy Xmas to you all !

Outdated Version - Fx Sniper CCI

Mr Fx Pimp,

I am having the same problem - outdated version of Fx Sniper CCI. It says to contact FxSniper@Gmail.com. Would that be correct?

Or could you resolve the problem right away for us all?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

AK

Reason: