School of Pimpology - page 137

Its funny when you increase the stakes you invariable lose. Did the same thing this morning. +35 Dax, then entered FTSE with stake*1.5 and lost 20 pips, wiped out the mornings gain. Ah well, off out on bike to regroup then back for this avo.

Slack Slack Slack

Having been inundated with other stuff I have not been keeping my duties here upto date very well so please excuse me.

Look for a break below 17845 this afternoon on this pair GBPCHF

It looks very nice.

Files:
anna2.gif  46 kb

Any Ideas??

Sorry to be a pain guys.

I am having some problems with Camtasia and would appreciate any feedback.

As soon as I start a new project it is OK, but if I want to open an old project, which contains all my Title-Clips etc, then it crashed and I get this :

Thanks in advance for any help.

Files:
cam.jpg  24 kb

Good Morning

Morning all. Since the Live-room and Youtube it's been quite a while since I posted in the Morning.

Since my movie production software is giving me the run around, there's no point going back to bed for an hour. I may as well make myself useful to you guys and post the play of the day on here.

My selection is EURJPY above 120.10.

You can see from the bigger picture that we are in a big triangle which is due a test on the north side and with that level up at 122.15 I think it's worth risking 80 to grab those 200 if the 120.10 level breaks this morning.

The 4hr Chart show's the 123 and the 4hr 20ema & 50sma crossing and the 60m chart demonstrates the previous high I want to see broken in order to convince me.

Sure it might fall back to the support level but with EURUSD making a recovery and USDJPY looking quite supported overnight I do think that the resistance at 120.10 will go at some point.

We got a few pips from the GBPCHF from my first post back here in a while so let's try and keep up the record and get you chaps and chapettes a few quid for Christmas.

Only 2 weeks to go. weeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeey !!!

Files:
anna2_1.gif  39 kb
anna.gif  40 kb

What kind of indicator is placed directly onto the candles in your chart, so the price action looks distinctly red or distinctly green?

SergiPavl:
What kind of indicator is placed directly onto the candles in your chart, so the price action looks distinctly red or distinctly green?

Hi Sergi,

It's Heiken Ashi. YOu can email thefxpimp@hotmail.com for more on the template he uses.

Thanks Bill

I ave actually changed my thickness to 4 as well on that to help define them a bit more. Big and chunky, just like the missus ! lol

Where have you been hiding Bill. Haven't seen you about in the room for a bit.

Have you got your hands full with some other projects??

Thanks for the continued support on here anyway. Would be good to catch-up on Skype at some point.

Anyway guys, good to get back to business with a couple of nice winners.

Had to suffer some pain on the EURJPY but it's now up almost 100 so pretty pleased so far, and hope the Pimpalicious Play of the Day followers on YouTube managed to sneak a peak on here this morning.

Back tomorrow. Have a good evening.

F$X$P

Files:
anna_1.gif  46 kb

Live Room

Hi, Mr.Pimp,

Tried to get you on Skype just now. I did send a couple of emails early today to your non-hotmail account. Might catch you tomorrow.

9 out of ten

Bloom:
Its funny when you increase the stakes you invariable lose. Did the same thing this morning. +35 Dax, then entered FTSE with stake*1.5 and lost 20 pips, wiped out the mornings gain. Ah well, off out on bike to regroup then back for this avo.

Ha Bloom, you did wise comparing to me .

I sold my bike a few years ago and keep on trading today after a lousy start.

I managed to make 9 losers out of ten trades.. feels really sh### t ...

need to go in rehab.. for a while to much info to many tricks to watch.

good to hear I'm not the only one who F@ks up somtime's

need my bike back...

Problems

FX Pimp:
Sorry to be a pain guys.

I am having some problems with Camtasia and would appreciate any feedback.

As soon as I start a new project it is OK, but if I want to open an old project, which contains all my Title-Clips etc, then it crashed and I get this :

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Pimpalicious

Sounds like something is conflicting. If you are using a camera it may be a hardware problem. You might need to update your driver.

RS

Reason: