I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 12

MiniMe:
This is a difficult question, only God knows the answer , there is no reason for the GU to go down, as there are no good news coming form the dollar .. but forex has its own funny rules bad news on other currencies are good news for the dollar .

The downtrend is very clear for eveyone so many are closing their long positions which they have taken long ago, meaning there are lots of liquidation happing on the cable plus most traders go with the trend.

have a nice weekend

My prediction is like this. Just based on pattern formed on every TF.

Every TF have it own pattern and each pattern will be formed in the same way. Just a prediction

Is there the way we can view chart for TF 10mins, 20 mins,40 mins, 50 mins and so on (gap every 10 mins) so that more reliable prediction can be made (just tought)

Files:
formation2.jpg  41 kb

khairil2781:
My prediction is like this. Just based on pattern formed on every TF.

Every TF have it own pattern and each pattern will be formed in the same way. Just a prediction

[...]

normally they extend price (projection) - but you extended MAs - any reason?

fxbs:
normally they extend price (projection) - but you extended MAs - any reason?

No reason. Just try to find a way to predict and these xpma & xpmasatl can form a good pattern which easy to be identified and will be repeated on each TF. It's like you see a step by step process of drawing a butterfly until the process complete and draw another butterfly pattern.

Is there any indi can shows us TF of every 10 mins?

MiniMe:
For the custom candle time you can use the attached indicator

Thanks but i already have. Just want to know is there any way we can switch TF every 10 mins? The reason is to watch the "patern process" in small gap to get more acurate prediction

khairil2781:
Thanks but i already have. Just want to know is there any way we can switch TF every 10 mins? The reason is to watch the "patern process" in small gap to get more acurate prediction

I don't see a real value in what your doing , but here is how to do it.

Open all the charts that you want , now you can switch between them using the keys " Ctrl + Tab " , you can automate the keybpard to click on Ctrl+tab evey 10 minutes using a simple free software which you will find here AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText

alternatively you can use MTF indicators , and good way to look for them is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366

here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969

and here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Or you can have the GPS chart pattern software " which is free with some brokers " installed on your computer and it will alert you whenever there is a pattern on the chart.

MiniMe & Fxbs,

Thanks!!

mladen:

To nonbelievers (continued from post 39)

You might wonder what is the point of posts like this?

Well, it is simple : do not believe to anybody but your self (either way). People telling you what exist or does not exist do not exist.

Here at TSD we are a community of "stupid asses" trying to find some logic in what the "nonbelievers" eagerly declare to have no logic at all. Should we stop just because there are "nonbelievers"? I do not think so

Again, a nice weekend to all the seekers (the world is moved by them )

PS: sorry, it is not Schaff (none of it's variations)

Is it possible to share this indicators?

TQ

moldem:
Buy after UP arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

Sell after DOWN arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

No stop loss.

K.I.S.S

From a manual backtest, it is around 95% accurate!

Hello. I am a newbie and could not open your file. Can you give me more info about your holy grail? wolfgschiller@web.de

Repaint is no problem. Everyday the high of the day changes and the low of the day changes. This is not repaint. Market moves so indicator must move. You must learn that indicator tell you something about to happen. So repaint indicator is tell you to pay attention not to enter trade. You need something else to tell you to enter trade. If price go down, then wait for price to go up. If price go up then wait for price to go down.

My english not so good, so I soory.

Reason: