AshFX Daily - page 2

Ok guys, here is an update on today's trades so far.

GBP/JPY: First position hit TP - closed it for 123 pips profit; moved SL to BE, leaving remaining position open till AO closes as green.

EUR/JPY: First position hit TP - closed it for 97 pips profit; moved SL to BE, leaving remaining position open till AO closes as green.

For those of you who were short on Eur/Aud from last night, then you might like to close half your positions for a profit now, i.e. before market close, and move stop to break even.

Ok, obviously we hit our first TP of 25 pips very easily, and stop was moved to BE.

Our second lot stands at around 145 pips.

Now, the question is, do we

a) move SL further down to protect our profits?

b) close our position now?

c) just let the system do it's thing with AO?

I know many of you must be thinking it's a good time to close now, or good time to move stop further down, because I know people use my system for entries, yet prefer their own exits, and that's totally fine, it's your trade, and your right to do what you like.

However, for those of you who wanna follow AshFX Daily to the letter, then officially we wait till the AO closes as green.

Yes, it could be that this retraces back up horriby, and we just close for 25 pips profit, but that's the nature of trading.

Keep rocking man. I am following you on Forex factory

I'm still short on this. I could exit now, because Stochs have crossed up and AC is green, but I don't have a valid PA reason to, hence I'm sticking to the rules and will exit once AO closes as green.

Reason: