New Members introduction - page 343

Hi, just joined, looks super useful content. Trying to learn how to code MT4. Good luck

Hello everyone! I came to the TSD as a weary traveler comes to the sun, sun lit up the field. Everything here is the best I have ever read. (sorry for the Google translation - I do not speak English).

Hi there !!!

I was always interesting on building, i still build some castles in the sand while i am on a beach!

Wondering if i can add my thoughts in here but first I need to read TSD's thoughts!!!

Best regards

Hi to everybody let's begin the dance!!

New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

I hope I can learn alot from you guys. Thanks

Welcome.My name is marem, I have 29 years work engineer

Hi, my name is Achmad, I am a new in forex trading, I wanted to understand and exchange information in this forum. hopefully we all grow in the ability to undergo forex trading. Greetings to all.

Good morning every one watt is the chances for the uerusd to go long on day trading

This is very helpful web site and everyone can find a lots of information about forex . thanks for job what you are doing. very Match appreciate .

Hi evry one

My Name is Tony

This forum looks very help full,

Thank you for sharing

Reason: