New Members introduction - page 1006

Thanks. I'm a new member of this Forum. I believe, I will learn Forex properly by using this forum.

Hello! I am new to this folum.

Hi to all, I am looking for good tools for MT5, I am from Brazil and they started MT5 here for now.

hi I am a new member. Thanks to everyone.

hello buddy

Hi all fellow traders! I am a forex trader since 2002 and I am always looking to improve on my skills and network with like minded traders. Excited to be a part of the best FX forum online. Look forward to sharing and learning from all of you.

Hello - I have modest MT4 programming skills and have written an EA that acts as a template for trying out trading systems. I'm looking for a few indicators to incorporate to see what (if anything) might produce profitable results. I have unambitious targets and am doing this out of intellectual interest as much as anything else.

hai friends, i am a forex trader...i am new to this site..

hai friends,

i am having lot of strategies for forex trading......LETS MAKE MONEY TOGEATHER FRIENDS>>>>>

Hi Guys,

New to the FX market. Lost a bunch of money. Still have a smile on my face =) This board gives me the confidence to go on. Thanks for all the info on this board

Reason: