New Members introduction - page 841

Hi I am Soto !

Hi to all, I'm Voodoo......witch :-) just kidding, happy trading to all, I wish all of us here to become rich

Hi Everybody!

I'm Attila from Hungary.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi Everybody.

I travel the world doing house sitting and trade forex from some wonderful locations. So far this year, UK, France, Australia and currently in New Zealand. Its a tough job, but somebody has to do it

Docit

Hi Peeps...

I am devilwearsprada from Singapore. Hope to learn a lot from this site....

Happy trading

Let's Pip'N'Roll PiPol!

Hi I am trisha, a newbie. I want to learn more about forex trading and earn some insights and friends in this forum.

Hi mayorgentenq! I just recently joined this forum! newbie here!

Good day,

My name is Ekaterina Fechina. I am the official representative of the brokerage company Forex.ee.