New Members introduction - page 805

Hi

I am look for good Forex online course

Can you recommend?

Thank you

Hi

Thismaybe not right place

I amnew here

Howmuch slippage is acceptable?

hi everybody, im just a new born baby in the house, and a newbie in the forex world

im very shy , hope you guys will make me feel at home,

and also help me in my vision of becoming a fx trader

i already feel at home stumbling into this great forum

so please,

[삭제]

Hi All,

Good day to everyone here, I am a newbie to this forum, interested in forex trade.

Thanks

Fredric

Hello guys,

been around for a while now, but i think this is the right place to be!

The co operation among members prove that. Keep it up guys.

Forex-Tsd rule!!!

Lets Trade...

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi! my name is Shola and I'm an aerospace engineering student and i trade forex)

Hi y'all! how y'all doin?