New Members introduction - page 751

Hello to All.............Great website... .

Hello

My professional experience was gained over the course of more than a decade working with leading Forex market makers in the Middle East, Asia and Europe where i learned all that there is- I believe- in trading a variety of Financial Instruments in global markets, Being exposed to the wide range of skills I acquired along the years, I continued to develop my trading strategies and further improving my track record in Forex trading, I used innovative business development strategies to find FXLORDS, helping it to rapidly become a major provider of education and trading tools to the successful trader.

I'm an enthusiastic individual, motivated by challenge and renowned for pushing the limits, and I'm looking to gain some more experience and help as much as possible along the way. So feel free to contact me!

I am new and still trying to figure t.

on

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hii, I am new member to this forum

I very Like This Forum, It's the best forum for me, thanks everyone had shared your experience here, God My Bless U

Hello I am Susan. I have been trading professionally for four years. I am interested in learning new methods.

hello all friends..i new in forex..hope you all can teach me..thanks all..

Hi Friends, its good to be hear, I am a day trader trading M1 using M5 and M15 as basic trend with simple 4 indicators, it will be good if I can get someone to code my system into EA however, I have tried some other programmers but the truth is that, it looks as if strategies can not be properly coded to work or maybe I have not seen a right mind to do the programming. I hope to meet good guys on this great forum.

Pat

Hello all, I am a Forex enthusiast with more than 10 years under my belt. I'm here to learn and to help those who are just starting out.

I am new, you knew that?

I recently joined here. And intend to participate in forum discussions.

Reason: