New Members introduction - page 600

hi like to join in your community

A newbie hoping to learn and share....

Thanks in advance.

Hi...my name is Rahim, from Malaysia and recited at Kuala Lumpur.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Harjeet and i am new to this forum. Recently i started studying forex and found it quite interesting. I use technical analysis only cause of shortage of time. I have been working onto a strategy for past two months and if it works i will post it here in a new thread. As i was going through few threads, found out a lot of great people around who are helping others. Good works fellows. keep it up and thanx for letting me be part of this team.

Hi my friends. I'm new here. Congratulations for this forum. Regards. i am 4H trader sometimes i use finger trap on 1H and 5 min

Hi, I'm a new member, I'm a professional photographer and a passionate trader. I joined primarly to share my experiences. Regards,

hello hi everyone iam new comer, i really like trading that this is very interesting one i can join with this forum, and i say thank you for the support

hi everyone, i comes here to learn and share. nice to meet you (my english í bad )

Hello everyone, I am new member!!!

Hi Everyone, hope I will able learn something while adding some from my side as well. Thanks

Reason: