New Members introduction - page 284

Hey guys,

It's me Mustafa Magdy, very new to FX world, hope to learn fast.

Cheers

hello everybody how are u , iam anew member to this wonderfull forum and i hope i will help u and you help me too

thankssssss

Hi , I am new here . I am interesting of esoteric and tantra yoga ;-)

[Deleted]

Hello, I m new in this forum

welcome every one

lets see what happens from here on

Hi Everyone

I have been trading on and off for over a year now but Im new to Forex-tsd. I see that there is a wealth of information and willing contributors on this forum. I hope to take my trading to the next level.

Hi everyone,i'm an amateur trader and work on ichi strategy... it's a magical system

Welcome to forex-tsd, i come from China ..

one of the best forex community.

Howdy! Hope you all are fine, I am new here welcome me please. :-)