New Members introduction - page 103

Hi.

I'm from the vicinity of Vienna, Austria and I'm quite fresh to the FX market. Ok, actually i've started about 2 years ago, but after loosing some money i decided to let it be for some time and concentrate on my "real" job as a programmer. Well, now I'm back again, having good intents to not make the same mistakes again (which were mostly caused by acting far too impulsive).

As i see for today, the FX community was growing quite a bit since 2 years (or it's just my impression?), and brokers shoot out of nowhere, proclaiming sell-out offers and new traders every day. I'm quite curious to see where this leads to.

ok my train arrived, need to leave now.

happy trading

Thanks for the reception

Joined a week ago. Great website !!!

aonekintoun:
What the programing language are using for NN

Basically I am trying to integrate C++ with MT4 - C++ is running alongside MT4, flushing data into a file which is then read in MT4 and can be acted upon. I know it is a little bit weird, but so far it meets my needs and I don't need to develop dll, yet.

Have you any experince with NN or its programming yourself?

Cheers

C

I am fx trader but don't have time to sit-watched the screen. I use Moving average called Power 2000 to find entries and exits but exit at 150 pips

I find Forex-tsd.com a good site. Keep on the good works

Hi ! New member on the board !

Hey everyone.

New to the forum and trying to figure out binary option trading.

Tried forex trading a few years ago and it was just too difficult as I live in New Zealand and the time zones suck. US session open is 11:00 pm or 1:00 am when the daylight hours. Too tough on top of a day job.

Cheers

Dave

Hi everyone. Thank you for forex lessons.

Hi all

I am here to learn.

Reason: