New Members introduction - page 101

Hello,

I too am new to this forum.

Doing my best to learn MT4 and so far from doing Google Searches, this seems to be the place to get better answers.

Hi, I am peter I have traded forex for some time, lost money and left trading but now I want to try again. I am looking for a system that will move me to the next level

Newbie here.. trying to learn scripting for metatrader4

Hello , I'am new user in this forum

Hi, forex-tsd is great

Hi all

Hi all

I am Here

Not trying to make a million pips overnight. Just want to make it one PIP at a time. Thank you.

Hi,

I am from the Czech Republic and I am focused mainly on Neural Networks with whom I've been experimenting lately to make use of @forex. That's all in a nutshell.

Cheers

C

ckey:
Hi,

I am from the Czech Republic and I am focused mainly on Neural Networks with whom I've been experimenting lately to make use of @forex. That's all in a nutshell.

Cheers

C

What the programing language are using for NN

i'm trying learn forex