How many have broken the 2k/month mark

First, I'm not sure what the thought about these kind of threads are so if it's frowned upon just delete it or say so and I will.

Basically I just got done reading Tim Ferris's "Four Hour Work Week" and I loved it. It's basically all about a mobile lifestyle and I really like to apply his principles. I'd love to get to the point where I can make enough to finance a little get-away for 3-4 months. So 2k/month is my goal.

oh yeah...trading is easy...2K a month is a piece of cake...your in the right place

ElectricSavant:
oh yeah...trading is easy...2K a month is a piece of cake...your in the right place

Lol I'm sensing a little sarcasm here.

Tim Ferris

I too read the book and have already started with my "Muses". Trading forex is one of them and i target 20pips a day on a 15min GBP chart, that's it. $4K per month with my exchange rate is good money and enables you to escape for awhile. My other Muse is an internet business that is in early stages of development but shows great potential. I have a family to care for so it's more of a challange for me but i agree with Tim in that people are paid to look "busy" and so they are, irrespective of whether they productive or not. Define your goals, set up your Muses (businesses) and live your dream. The problem i found is that most people can't even define their dreams, as they too busy being busy..! At 41years old, i'm still encouraged...;-)

ND: This may not be the right forum for this discussion, feel free to move it.

daet:
I too read the book and have already started with my "Muses". Trading forex is one of them and i target 20pips a day on a 15min GBP chart, that's it. $4K per month with my exchange rate is good money and enables you to escape for awhile. My other Muse is an internet business that is in early stages of development but shows great potential. I have a family to care for so it's more of a challange for me but i agree with Tim in that people are paid to look "busy" and so they are, irrespective of whether they productive or not. Define your goals, set up your Muses (businesses) and live your dream. The problem i found is that most people can't even define their dreams, as they too busy being busy..! At 41years old, i'm still encouraged...;-) ND: This may not be the right forum for this discussion, feel free to move it.

Hi there this is cool that you are searching more and more development to yourself.It`s good to have targets that you want to achieve BUT First learn what is forex if you don`t know of course and if you start right know because this 200 pips are not so easy to make.Unfortunately that`s why so many people loose in forex most of them think that is piece of cake BUT is not.It`s easy when you know how to do it bro stick with this learn a way to make not 200 but 20 pips start with little and grow not start with big and blow up your account like many other just friendly advice good luck

Best Regards

Teodosy

ElectricSavant:

ES is right! 2K / Month, piece of cake! No problem.

Most of us do this with a $500.00 account.

Another 4HWW reader checking in! You guys should sign up at the 4HWW forum, it's at fourhourworkweek.com

Ya Tim Ferris is the man

That guy on the front cover looks like a

lolpie:
Another 4HWW reader checking in! You guys should sign up at the 4HWW forum, it's at fourhourworkweek.com

ElectricSavant:
That guy on the front cover looks like a ...

That's not what your mom told him last night...

Reason: