++ FXBox (a way to gain more than pips) ++ - page 3

By sit us in fantasy levels we could do what some brokers claims. Earn a lot of money with a small investment.

Market isn't expecting Euro falls to 1.53 level for May 10. That's why is paying 7:1. What if the Euro really falls? you will be happy.

However there is no place for smart ideas here. As biggest the box the (tmie and price) the lower the payment.

Thanks a lot Linuxser !

Very Very Informative !! And Interesting !!!

Now let's wait for big news to play with intraday and see what's going on. I will back to this thread 1 hour before FOMC.

If anybody knows about other broker offering option with demo I really appreciate the info. FXCM has removed the free calculation form the web and I don't remember any other.

Last picture. My choice.

Files:

Linuxser:

If anybody knows about other broker offering option with demo I really appreciate the info. FXCM has removed the free calculation form the web and I don't remember any other.

I think that ODL offers options.

thx Linuxser

Michel:
I think that ODL offers options.

Thanks Michel. I will install their Options platform.

I've just remembered SaxoBank.

Is it worth it?

I looked at this the other day for consumer confidence. The payment was miniscule for the risk, something like 1 to 1.05 ratio. Now if I could find times where Oanda is not expecting a market change.....

Ok, here we are exactly one hour before FOMC with almost similar boxes than previous post.

Above the price:

Below the price:

Seems the market isn't expecting any big move or surprise with news.

Miss or Not touch payment is almost insignificant.

Remember this works as inverse relationship.

High payment is because market suspects the price will never go to your chosen level.

Otherwise if your chosen level is between market expectations the payment is lowest or even negative.

Now with even small boxes.

Above Price:

Below Price:

Compare this posts and previous post. A completely different situation but levels are almost equal.

You still could make some money bu choosing only one side but the RR is bigger. Invest $100 to win 1:02 or 1:05.

Options...

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you if somebody knows where I can find daily put and call strike prices for forex options...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS

Reason: