Accurate ExoticWavespro Tunnel Indicator - page 2

stace:
Kaarem you see what i get I loaded all per rules refreshed and etc still nothing

nice graphics stace...

limestreamx:
nice graphics stace...

I agree

Here's what I got....

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  40 kb

Ok. And what decisions you will take from this software?

et_phonehome_2:
Here's what I got....

I was hoping that it would provide me something which I could find useful for trading, but I am not so sure about it. The RULES doc was not so clear, I like arrows and all of that stuff instead of just saying red and blue lines.... I do not know if there is any other place which explains it in more detail. It seems that whatever is on TSD on this is not about how to use it to trade.

stace:
Kaarem you see what i get I loaded all per rules refreshed and etc still nothing

stace,

1)make sure your 'ew" file is in the same directory with your "ExoticwavesPRO".

2)be sure you click the "get *.csv" button and get the file in your metatrader directory\experts\files\

Files:

IS that software Demo!

Kareem

i followed your steps but still not working

See the attachment

PS : any one here have a working virsion ?

Regards

ahmedalhoseny:
Kareem

i followed your steps but still not working

See the attachment

PS : any one here have a working virsion ?

Regards

Hi ahmedalhoseny,

This thread is about pro version and that is why it is demo.

But I used free version which I posted long time ago on the other thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177814

It is small software to create MT4 indicators using some historical data (not demo and not pro). Instruction about how to download/install/use is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177814

Hello newdigital and thnx for replay

Regarding to the free version it has some deficts some times it open the files and some times not open ( mostly it opens Daily and weekly data ) but with smaller time frames it stop at 2006 Nov. , Do you face this problem ?

And regarding to the Pro version is that demo expired so i cannot use any more or it valid for a while from the time i 1st use it !!!

and what is the info about the Pro version ( i mean price and support ) because there website is totaly blocked so i cannot read more about the software

Thnx again

Regards

I tied now for few hours and could not: indicator is creating excel file in files folder, excel file is refreshing automatically, everything is fine but this software is loading some different file so I can not do anything.

May be something with the settings of the Metatrader?

Last time (few months ago) I could do it but now ...

Reason: