Join me for lower spreads - page 3

Big Joe:
That's right, everone needs something different

I hope you will find what you search for.

But i think you could re-check DUKAS, after all checking is free

On the EURAUD, now we are at 0.5 pips spread.

I've been watching Dukascopy a lot tonight, and some of their spreads are really good, like the EURAUD, usually around 2.5 pips lately! One big downer to me is they don't have the AUDNZD, as well, there API demo only has the EURUSD on it. Nevertheless, they are looking pretty good to me right now! Maybe not as good as MIG's Institutional, but still really good!!

How about IKON Royal ?

Why don't you try IKON-ROYAL ? Don't have experience with them but their quotes look pretty good at least on demo.

I would suggest you don't invest for friends or family. Things turn ugly when you lose.

tsdpka:
Why don't you try IKON-ROYAL ? Don't have experience with them but their quotes look pretty good at least on demo.

I have recently been hearing a little about Ikon-Royal, but I am hesistant about brokers that haven't been around too long, as sometimes brokers popup one day and vanish the next, and your money with them is out the window. I'd rather go with a broker that's been around for atleast a few years. Preferably one that I know has paid out to successful traders more than their deposits.

jbfx:
I would suggest you don't invest for friends or family. Things turn ugly when you lose.

Tell me about it! Fortunatley with my currency trading I have given more from withdrawals to all three that I have invested for then what they originally put in, so there are no hard feelings. But I remember at one point where the account was down below what one of my brothers had started at and though his wife wasn't really saying much to me, I could see that she was peeved off. But I'm not doing for her, I don't really like her much anyway, but my brother understands the risks and fortunately, at the begining of the year, we made a withdrawal that gave him about 2 and a half times the amount that he originally put in, so even if I did lose the rest of it, his wife can't complain with having more than doubled the money.

On the other hand, I co-signed for one of my other brothers to buy a house and he stopped making his payments and crippled my perfect credit! I love my brother, but that really puts strain on your friendships when they mess you over. Not to mention that often people are naturally selfish and seek mainly their self-interests.

I totally understand what you are saying, and that is why I am only opening up the discussion at this point, and even if people tell me that they want to do it with me, I may in the end still decide that I don't want to join up with people that I don't know very well. Unfortunately, most of the people I know really well aren't wealthy enough to open an account for half a million dollars.

I guess it's time to give up on this thread. Appearantly no one here has opened an account like this, nor has any interest in doing so in the future. Thanks for all your input as to the ECNs that you think might be as good or better. I'll continue looking at those.

Speaking about the ECNs, I have been looking at Dukascopy and found that their API is pretty easy to do after doing MT4 coding and as using Oanda's API. So I may end up there.

Good luck with your trading, Willis. Remember to find a reputable broker, you don't want to end up saving a pip, and losing your whole stake. And if your strategies can be adapted, I would highly suggest you look at currency futures.

Big Joe:
That's right, everone needs something different

I hope you will find what you search for.

But i think you could re-check DUKAS, after all checking is free

On the EURAUD, now we are at 0.5 pips spread.

Does dukas use MT?

Willis11of12:
WOW! If Dukascopy is generally giving spreads like that, maybe you're right! I better give them another look. Plus, last I checked with them there was actually a way to use MT4 if you wanted. Thanks for the tip Joe! Honestly, I'd rather not have my strategy getting out to others if I can do this on my own. Sounds selfish I know, but I'm just afraid of problems with my ideas getting out.

Yes, it is giving out nice spread.

So did you move to dukas or stil at MIG investment?

Is the MIG investment you are mentioning is MIG Investments SA - Home

Reason: