Risk Reversals

Does anyone know where I can find up to date information of Options Risk Reversals?

fxcm, have offered a free thompson financial newsfeed with this info for years. You probably have to download their platform to recieve the feed though.

Some interesting link to start: Using Options Tools to Trade Foreign-Exchange Spot

Thanks Linux,

Thats where I orginally got the idea after reading Kathy Lien 's Book "Day Trading the Currency Market"

It stated that part of her stradgety used the change in Risk Reservals as an indicator of upcoming moves.

I am a new trader trying to get a handle of all this information available. I have acces to Daily FX+, and Esignal but I havent been able to find this data.

Do anyone know of anyone that has used this information with sucess?

cutzpr:
Thanks Linux,

Thats where I orginally got the idea after reading Kathy Lien 's Book "Day Trading the Currency Market"

It stated that part of her stradgety used the change in Risk Reservals as an indicator of upcoming moves.

I am a new trader trying to get a handle of all this information available. I have acces to Daily FX+, and Esignal but I havent been able to find this data.

Do anyone know of anyone that has used this information with sucess?

Hello, as mezarashii said, this info as I remember it was into FXCM trading station if you have the news plugin installed.

Reason: