Trade Assistant - page 3

TF and TA 5m - 1d versions

Here are versions of the popular Trend Friend and Trade Assistant that keep track of 5 min through 1 day instead of 1 min through 4 hour. I have had several emails about this but I've been sick with a bad cold and taking of baby with same.

Files:
ta_1.12b.mq4  11 kb
ta_1.14b.mq4  13 kb
tf_1.01b.mq4  12 kb

nittany1:
Here are versions of the popular Trend Friend and Trade Assistant that keep track of 5 min through 1 day instead of 1 min through 4 hour. I have had several emails about this but I've been sick with a bad cold and taking of baby with same.

thank you.

Alignment

Hi,

You are doing a great job. However I am using a wide screen (1280) so the last column data (4 hours) cannot be shown on the screen. Can you create a version so I can use it on my laptop?

Thank you

Ea

Hi! Thanks for this great indies.

I am wondering if this indy could be made as EA ?

Also, what is the purpose of TA_1.14b.mq4 ?

pjo

dude..chk out my journal/system

need some improvement...

suggestion from u..most welcome..

Hi nittany1,

You really done a great job.

May I know which tf is best for enter and exit ? and what criteria must fulfill for long and short ?

thanks

help me out pls

hi frnd i am new to trading i was intrested in your trade assistane i downloded and did not knowhow to make it work on meta trader pls help me out thanks frend

rajini:
hi frnd i am new to trading i was intrested in your trade assistane i downloded and did not knowhow to make it work on meta trader pls help me out thanks frend

I'm sure it's an installation problem. Read thi sthread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

re:ts

sincerely apologize where can I find the woodies trend cci

nittany1:
Here is a new indicator I threw together this weekend. This is the beginning, I'm going to add more indicators to this one as I go along.

Basically, this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes based upon stochastics and RSI. I was going to wait until I posted this one but even in it's current form I think it will be useful.

I added CCI both entry and trend to the indicator. The current version with this feature is 1.14, check it out.

NOTE: there was a bug in 1.11, delete it and use 1.12 instead (or 1.14) thanks.

Best of luck on all your trades!

- nittany1

hi nittany1,

I'm looking for woodies trend cci, where I can find that indi?

thx

Reason: