Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts

Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

What timeframe for GBPUSD ?

peterdias77:
What timeframe for GBPUSD ?

I've tested on H1 but is not limited.

do we have specific time to do the entry of this EA?...or just on it 24/5

fxku:
do we have specific time to do the entry of this EA?...or just on it 24/5

No the EA trade as it pick up a new signal.

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

Thanks, for sharing with us.

How long you've been test it ? can you show us the result ?

Goen:
Thanks, for sharing with us. How long you've been test it ? can you show us the result ?

Please I'm a programmer not a trader, I do not sit and test. I have to much other work.

is it designed only for Demo Account ? or we can use for life Account?

thanks

ybm:
is it designed only for Demo Account ? or we can use for life Account? thanks

It can be used on Demo and live. Do not trade ob your live account until you are 100% sure what potential the EA have and what profits you will make.

Roets:
It can be used on Demo and live. Do not trade ob your live account until you are 100% sure what potential the EA have and what profits you will make.

I placed the EA both in Demo Account and Live account.

in demo account Instantly open Position Buy on GU and already +40 pips and the EA modified the SL to 20 pips above the OP, securing +20 pips. really impressed. but

The one in Live Account still silent, no action at all..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

ybm:
I placed the EA both in Demo Account and Live account.

in demo account Instantly open Position Buy on GU and already +40 pips and the EA modified the SL to 20 pips above the OP, securing +20 pips. really impressed. but

The one in Live Account still silent, no action at all..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Not sure why that happen.

Reason: