Is there an indicator showing Big Bank positions? - page 2

Thank you Linuxser -Extremely helpful !

Linuxser,

Thanks so much for that insight! That information has helped me think about the bigger picture of what is going on. Things I never thought about considering I will now look into because of your reply. Your experience is evident in the topics you touched on, and what a great help you are! Thanks again

Also this link should help:

Euro's Record Breaking Run Will Continue According To Positioning

But my question is, before my computer crashed , I used to have this statistical work on currencies showing how many pips a currency could move with the particular news or data( for an example with non farm payrolls).So does anyone have of anything like this or something similar?

11216872:

Hello all,

I am looking for help finding any indicator that shows the whether the BIG Bank traders are holding long or short positions on the EuroUsd.

Is there anyone that can help me find any such indicator?

I know about the COT report, but it is for the previous week I think. I keep an eye on the news also... But my intent is to trade only in the direction they do.

I would love to have something that can plug me in to what they are doing now, or any other place I can go to get the up to date information to be able to find out and catch their moves and their changes. Thank you in advance for any help.

Big Players using just one strategy and it's Supply and Demand , that traders generally holds trades from week to 3 months or a quarter   

Banks deals on Supply and demand base  this is all forex 

Reason: