EA Backtesting Journal - page 3

FxCoder:
Just found something really important for this pair.

Fibo SR in certain level works very well!

Got other work to do right now. Will analyze it later.

What indicator is it that looks somewhat like an MA with 2 colors?

SimonF:
What indicator is it that looks somewhat like an MA with 2 colors?

I develop this indicator to analyze (visual) my ^ADX-CrossOver EA.

The green line, green hand & green vertical line is when this EA open buy position, red is opposite.

Thumbs up for good entry, thumbs down for bad entry.

Dash horizontal line is weekly fibo pivot.

Solid horizontal line is monthly fibo pivot.

I also attach AO indicator, to see if I can optimize this EA from it.

FxCoder:
Hello mas_awoo,

I have to follow my rules, which is i'm only doing backtest for period 01.01.2001 - 31.12.2007. So i will backtest only for this period.

But since your MaxLotSize is 27 lots, i have to bend my 10.000 for initial deposit rule.

I set initial deposit to 1.000.000 and here's the result.

Thank you, for test my ea. You set initial deposit is too much, in my rule i set max initial deposit to 50.000, and also max lot 99 (i also add St>50 and St<50 in updates version, still M1 v0.1) and the result is not so far with you,................

i also made other ea, i call M3...... hi hi hi.....wanna to try??

mas_awoo5182:
Thank you, for test my ea. You set initial deposit is too much, in my rule i set max initial deposit to 50.000, and also max lot 99 (i also add St>50 and St<50 in updates version, still M1 v0.1) and the result is not so far with you,................ i also made other ea, i call M3...... hi hi hi.....wanna to try??

For the first 2 years, the result from your EA is really bad.

If i remember it correctly, it has 90% loss (in 2001 - 2002, but years after that it's amazing).

Maybe you should see what was happening.

Upload your EA here, I'll backtest it for you.

btw are you javanese?

i forgot this: My leverage is 100, and max lots is 27, that's why 10k and 100k initial deposit won't working.

FxCoder:

If i remember it correctly, it has 90% loss (in 2001 - 2002, but years after that it's amazing).

Upload your EA here, I'll backtest it for you.

btw are you javanese?

i forgot this: My leverage is 100, and max lots is 27, that's why 10k and 100k initial deposit won't working.

OK, this is my new EA, this EA is very customized, so its need good input value. and i also include new version of M1 v0.1. so u can retest it.

I'm not Japanese, but I'm Indonesian. And my English is so bad...

thanks

Files:
m3.rar  13 kb

FxCoder:

ATR high/low range is different for every high/low range of pair, so it's need to adjust xATR and ATR high/low value for maximize profit and filter bad signal....

M1 v0.1 (2nd), NF, EJ, H4, 21.491,21

Note: 2nd version, 1st version total net profit is 41.579,81

Files:

M3, NF, EJ, H4, -9.465,94

Note: Got tons of error on modifying order.

mas_awoo5182: you should fix that m8

Files:

FxCoder:
M3, NF, EJ, H4, -9.465,94

Note: Got tons of error on modifying order.

mas_awoo5182: you should fix that m8

yes i know about that error, its appear if u use default setting, if u try to triling, its can be different,... he he he.....

and i have been send PM to Mr AZMEL, to fix my M3 EA...

thanks for testing, in my backtesting, with my setting, its can provide about $400.000.00 in 2004-2007, with initial deposite $50.000.00 and laverage 1:200, in other setting can provide $4 million.....

Reason: