Super Carry Trade TRADING System

Use .05% of your Net Available Balance on each trade (Oanda does this automatically)

Do you add smaller positions the more the market moves against you? Would this not make it harder to close all the positions that are averaged in on the retracement?

lcfxtrader:
Do you add smaller positions the more the market moves against you? Would this not make it harder to close all the positions that are averaged in on the retracement?

Good questions. Yes, with Oanda when you have selected the percentage you wish to trade with it does trade off of your net asset value, so that as the market moves against us the trades are smaller. However, the retracement trades keep the NAV close to the same if not add a bunch.

It is extremely easy to close all the positions with Oanda. One click closes them all at once. Very easy to work this system with Oanda.

about the average in

Iunderstand teh dollar average theory but can you tell me how you handle first in first out rule in the US? Just curious not critic at all I look for carry trades all the time and euraud is setting up to be one

Thanks

You have been using this system since beginning of 2008, its giving you 100% per year.

What could anyone possibly do to improve this? Or am i missing something here.

Reason: