KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 3

dxtrade:
Happy I could help with my Indicator

Good work dxtrade

I like your Gann indicator...

yeah... you help a lot

KG

stace:
Well Fibo is very hard point for me I still can not understand from what wave to draw them ??? could you please guide me if not hard?

Yeahh .. u r right from what wave we draw .. so why this indicator / system that i said before do not need hard analysis ...

Just follow the indicator told to draw fibo ...

My native language is not english i can only describe in this picture ...

Perhaps if u quite understand how this system work u can build more simple rules .....

O yeahh .. u can entry for short term with timeframe m15 .. but if u know how to manage this system like KG told me: "TF M1 never lies ...

Files:
kg_h4.jpg  84 kb
kg_entry_1.jpg  87 kb
kg_entry_2.jpg  88 kb
kg_entry_3.jpg  84 kb

Hmmm where cai I find indicator which draws Fibo like yours?

Hi Mr. Belidax,

If you don't mind, please share your mql4 source code for "KGMomentum V.1.1a Current" and "KGFI" indicators.I like to make an EA.

belidax:
Hi everyone, let me sharing the indicator that created by KG that i already used in my system.

This indicator created based on our trading experiences and for simple trading system ... no headache and no hard analysis to decide when we put the order. It only depends on our MM and strategy ..

... Attached New Indicator : KG RealTrend ... 02/08/2008

Please, exist this indicators in mq4 source for eas?

Mid-Term Trading

Hellow Mr. Belidax,

Woww...what a great thread. My name is Barnard21, i'm a newbie. Can you help me how to use this system for mid-term trading (a week open-closed position). Thank you. For Mr. Kang_gun, please give me an advise of your another system. Thank you very much master

regards,

Barnard21

pls help

am a day trader, i ad lost alot on forex using RSI,MA and MACD. even lost alot after suscribing for signal.

,pls i need someone to share wt me a simple and accurate indicator to use.i will be glad to get a reply soon.thankx

layus:
am a day trader, i ad lost alot on forex using RSI,MA and MACD. even lost alot after suscribing for signal. ,pls i need someone to share wt me a simple and accurate indicator to use.i will be glad to get a reply soon.thankx

There is no super accurate indicator.

You can read this thread here is quite good system I think.

Can Not Install

core:
Thanks for sharing your system. Simple system & use long TF, I will analyze this system

Unable to install System with the .rar extension. I am using MetaTrader4 with FXDD and can not install KG FIMOM System.rar! Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you,

jdfo

Reason: