Amazing GBP/JPY Indicator - page 3

roel_77:
u cannot ask me why should we have to open potition after the red box, it`s the rules of this system, just follow and u can make a lot of pips Newbie Maniac

I would like to ask the developer of the system on this question.

I thought you are the developer of the system.

Do you know who developed this system ?

hidden SL?

Q :

- Is TrailingStopEA include to hiding our SL?

- I'd been trying to input regular SL, but it will disapering, won't done when the price hit

- So.... we did not have a SL at all ?

Regards

Ts Ea

i believe that the trailing stop ea overrides your stops - can't have conflicting stops. so no need to set regular stops if you use the EA. remember to uncheck "ask manual confirmation".

made 10% (demo) with this strategy last night. did not wait to cross the green line; just waited to cross out of the red box at 3 am EST and went long with the indicators.

The red box is based off the times in the breakout indicator, which are of course different depending on your platform. What should the 3 time settings be for FXDD or Interbank -- anyone know?

red box

i'd say set it for 3 am EST; the London open.

just have to look at current price bar on 1 hour TF and use trial/error to change the time that the red box ends by counting back to the 3 am 1 hour price bar.

So it should be set so the box ends at 3 am est? Ok, then what should periodBegin and periodEnd be? If anyone can tell me the times for all 3 in either est or gmt that would be appreciated. Thx

buddhi:
i'd say set it for 3 am EST; the London open. just have to look at current price bar on 1 hour TF and use trial/error to change the time that the red box ends by counting back to the 3 am 1 hour price bar.

me too!!!!!!!

robp:
So it should be set so the box ends at 3 am est? Ok, then what should periodBegin and periodEnd be? If anyone can tell me the times for all 3 in either est or gmt that would be appreciated. Thx

same for me too

settings

first, i should say that i am assuming that 3am est is where the red box should end. looking over the past breakouts, it looks best. breakouts are considered the best trade possibility and the london breakout has the best momentum, so i assume that this setup is a london breakout trade. anyway, that is what i am using it for.

so i have periodbegin: 0:00

periodend: 8:30

and box end: 23:00

but the other variable is the broker's server time, which is GMT -1 on my alpari-ru platform.

so you may have to do some gmt higher math here.

easiest just to find the 3am est bar (use a 1-hour timeframe to make it easy to figure out) and set the boxend on that candle through trial/error.

Maxigen & Brackout Eagle: diff. timing

time change

buddhi:
first, i should say that i am assuming that 3am est is where the red box should end. looking over the past breakouts, it looks best. breakouts are considered the best trade possibility and the london breakout has the best momentum, so i assume that this setup is a london breakout trade. anyway, that is what i am using it for.

so i have periodbegin: 0:00

periodend: 8:30

and box end: 23:00

but the other variable is the broker's server time, which is GMT -1 on my alpari-ru platform.

so you may have to do some gmt higher math here.

easiest just to find the 3am est bar (use a 1-hour timeframe to make it easy to figure out) and set the boxend on that candle through trial/error.

changed my periodend to 7:30, which should be 2am est.

seems to be better.

Reason: