My wealth trading system & EA to share and publish - page 3

BornToWin:
Today i will post the indicator use in this EA.

1. WaddahAttarExplosion

2. ADX (Average Directional Movement Index), you may use the standard from MT4

3. iTrend

For indicator used in original code from author, i will post the original source code ( MQ4 )

For indicator already modify by me, i will post the execute file without code ( EX4 )

I think its better while only one may change or modify the code, the structure and logic of program ( EA ) will control better in this way.

My experience told me, if several may modify the code, then EA will change out of control, hope all you will understand.

In this system, i will give high appreciated to person who give idea to improve and to test this EA

All my attachment for this EA will do at post Number #1, this is also help me easy to maintain this thread and all of you will easy too for download something

Please go to post number #1 for download this three indicator.

Hi Mr. BornToWin,

Glad to hear you was running with your EA Sir'.

I want to follow with trying your EA. Could You please you give that EA Sir to make our can give your advise and support your EA.

Thank you so much for your kindness Sir'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

mq4

sorry for stupid question but i am tabula rasa so could you explane to me what i can do with file's what you post.I cannot add that to chard and i try to open with meta editor but nothing.

Once again sorry for stupid question but how i can use that files or can you made in extension what metatrader understand so i can attach to chard

thanks

BornToWin:
Today i will post the indicator use in this EA.

1. WaddahAttarExplosion

2. ADX (Average Directional Movement Index), you may use the standard from MT4

3. iTrend

For indicator used in original code from author, i will post the original source code ( MQ4 )

For indicator already modify by me, i will post the execute file without code ( EX4 )

I think its better while only one may change or modify the code, the structure and logic of program ( EA ) will control better in this way.

My experience told me, if several may modify the code, then EA will change out of control, hope all you will understand.

In this system, i will give high appreciated to person who give idea to improve and to test this EA

All my attachment for this EA will do at post Number #1, this is also help me easy to maintain this thread and all of you will easy too for download something

Please go to post number #1 for download this three indicator.

Has the EA been posted yet...?

I see two indicaters in the opening post...

Wasn't this an EA project?

ES

P.S. has the third indicater been posted...ADX or is it not a custom indicator?

no, not posted yet, do we need to code EA base on the submitted indicator?

I need this

Hi Born To Win,

I need your system and EA,

and just apply your indicator at my chart !

I'm eager to try this EA soon,

please let me know when i can download this EA

Thanks for your kind and good heart

WS168

ElectricSavant:
Hey!..Isn't it about time for "Oiler" to comment? ES

lol

Are you going to post the ea today?

hi

looks like everyone waiting for him to post the ea ...me too

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yeah...

I subscribed to this thread so I'd know when the EA was posted...

Don't call me skeptical, but I'm still waiting.

BornToWin... Are you still there?

Enough please

you got 3 pages of suspense..... u need more ??

Reason: