Is there an EA like this?

Just wondering if there is a simple EA that will at a time I specify will look at the previous candle and open a trade based on its close?

EG: 03:00 candle Closes Higher then its Open, then place a Long trade.

Thanks

extern int StartHour = 3;

if(Hour()==StartHour && Close[1]>Open[1]

{

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY.....

}

Thank you, How do i finish the EA? Not a coder sorry.

So this will check previous candle close from the starthour?

Exactly.

Now I'm testing one.

I will post codes ASAP.

Results are not bad... But that is only back test.

Bongo

matrixebiz:
Thank you, How do i finish the EA? Not a coder sorry. So this will check previous candle close from the starthour?
Files:

Bongo:

I will post codes ASAP.

Thank you. Hope soon

Bongo:
Exactly.

Now I'm testing one.

I will post codes ASAP.

Bongo

MagicNumber=20080122; TakeProfit=34; StopLoss=55; Lots=0.1; OpenTradeTime=300; OpenBuy=true; OpenSell=false; NumBuys=1; NumSells=1; Slippage=3;

Why did you only select to Buy? if price on previous bar closes lower than open then you sell.

Bongo:
Exactly.

Now I'm testing one.

I will post codes ASAP.

Bongo

Can you try your test again 09:00 (Checking the 08:00 GMT candle) into the London market.

The North American and Asian market plays a big part leading into what the London market is going to do.

That Candle seems to set direction 8/10 times correctly.

Thanks

I guess the EA doesn't have to check the previous candle, just check the candle close direction (Higher or Lower than its Open) on the hour I chose then place trade according on its direction on next candle open. If candle closes higher than it opened then go long or visa-versa.

Thanks

Go to FF, look for EA called Rhythm, its in Tkimble's thread.

et_phonehome_2:
Go to FF, look for EA called Rhythm, its in Tkimble's thread.

Thanks I'll check it out.

matrixebiz,

Try this:

Bongo

matrixebiz:
I guess the EA doesn't have to check the previous candle, just check the candle close direction (Higher or Lower than its Open) on the hour I chose then place trade according on its direction on next candle open. If candle closes higher than it opened then go long or visa-versa. Thanks
Files:
Reason: