Help with EA! - page 2

Modified omelette's attempt. He forgot to take out the order history part but it should work now.

Files:

Thanks iZero, I'll give it a go!

iZero:
Modified omelette's attempt. He forgot to take out the order history part but it should work now.

iZero:

Hee, hee, methinks you are getting ahead of yourself, check again what you have removed - without this code it will not work at all!

You obviously were influenced by another post of mine where I used a modified version of Breakout to check a MT bug - but I did not post this code!

So, the version I posted IS the correct one...

LOL, good catch there Omelette.

thanks omelette!

omelette:
Hee, hee, methinks you are getting ahead of yourself, check again what you have removed - without this code it will not work at all!

You obviously were influenced by another post of mine where I used a modified version of Breakout to check a MT bug - but I did not post this code!

So, the version I posted IS the correct one...

omelette:

Oopsie, I thought he didn't want to start it where it left off . I need to learn to read lol.

Reason: