2 indicators

that i lost when my computer crashed

And now i cant find them

One was with arrows big i think one of the arrows was white and they was on the screen on the bars above or below the bars depending if it was a buy or sell signal.

The other indicator was like a moving avereage or something when it was on buy the band was blu and when it was on sell it was red.

can anyone help me what this indicators name are pls ?

best regards jgadefelth

hi

jgadefelth:

And now i cant find them

One was with arrows big i think one of the arrows was white and they was on the screen on the bars above or below the bars depending if it was a buy or sell signal.

The other indicator was like a moving avereage or something when it was on buy the band was blu and when it was on sell it was red.

best regards jgadefelth

is it EMA crossing or adx crossing ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

some help

jgadefelth:

And now i cant find them

best regards jgadefelth

hi, im newbie here but i think i might know the moving average indi that u're looking for. here try this hma indi

about the other indi, it might be zigzag pointer. try serch for it in this forum coz i dont have it

Files:

Yes something like that but it was werry good and it was red and blue to the color.

i do a search for the zig zag pointer

prasxz dont know what it is just know that it looks like a moving average and that is deep dark blue and deep dark red to its color

best regards jgadefelth

hi

jgadefelth:
Yes something like that but it was werry good and it was red and blue to the color.

i do a search for the zig zag pointer

prasxz dont know what it is just know that it looks like a moving average and that is deep dark blue and deep dark red to its color

best regards jgadefelth

just try it ...first

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: